Well wig, you have a hugely diverse taste, welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time in the Church of Sin and you'll it right in in no time! baWUWXT.gif As for K-POP.... I do listen to some SoHyang myself... a lot.. even though she's a Korean gospel singer gfhjklhdj.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Guest messiah

Hello and welcome to CoP! I know we have a bunch of BTS fans here!

Just now, ser·en·dip·i·ty said:

Michael Jackson/The Jackson 5

Yay, another MJ stan! (Also, taste at "Stranger in Moscow") :D Welcome to the forum. 

• Love 1

OMG HI FELLOW ARMY! ? Your Jimin avi is flawless :x

Just now, ser·en·dip·i·ty said:

Hello, this is ser·en·dip·i·ty. Just joined today and it's my first time on a pop music forum!

I have been listening to Korean music for a very long time now so most of my favorite artists are K-Pop based.

The main artists I stan are BTS, TWICE, and Brown Eyed Girls. I also stan KARA, Girl's Day, APink, AOA, I.O.I, SiSTAR, INFINITE, After School/Orange Caramel, SECRET, and T-ARA.

I listen to a lot of non K-Pop artists too. My main non K-Pop faves are Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson/The Jackson 5, and Ariana Grande. I also really like Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé/Destiny's Child, Katy Perry, Rihanna, TLC, Janet Jackson, The Beatles, Camila Cabello.

Favorite songs of my main fave artists listed above:

Reveal hidden contents

BTS - Just One Day, TWICE - TT, Brown Eyed Girls - Boy, Britney Spears - Don't Hang Up, Mariah Carey - My All, Michael Jackson - Stranger in Moscow, Ariana Grande - One Last Time.

Anyways, can't wait to start posting here!

Yassss, welcome sis! 

• Love 1

On 5/8/2018 at 3:09 PM, ser·en·dip·i·ty said:

Hello, this is ser·en·dip·i·ty. Just joined today and it's my first time on a pop music forum!

I have been listening to Korean music for a very long time now so most of my favorite artists are K-Pop based.

The main artists I stan are BTS, TWICE, and Brown Eyed Girls. I also stan KARA, Girl's Day, APink, AOA, I.O.I, SiSTAR, INFINITE, After School/Orange Caramel, SECRET, and T-ARA.

I listen to a lot of non K-Pop artists too. My main non K-Pop faves are Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson/The Jackson 5, and Ariana Grande. I also really like Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé/Destiny's Child, Katy Perry, Rihanna, TLC, Janet Jackson, The Beatles, Camila Cabello.

Favorite songs of my main fave artists listed above:

Reveal hidden contents

BTS - Just One Day, TWICE - TT, Brown Eyed Girls - Boy, Britney Spears - Don't Hang Up, Mariah Carey - My All, Michael Jackson - Stranger in Moscow, Ariana Grande - One Last Time.

Anyways, can't wait to start posting here!

WIG @ THAT AMAZING STAN LIST :clap: It's so good & diverse, wow.

Welcome to COP! I think you're gonna love this site since we have nearly all of the people who are stanning the same people as you ;)

Hope you enjoy here :kiss: