The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Just now, Bartier&Bentleys said:

She looked like a 12 year old mexican pageant girl who just got a bad spray tan from her angry momager and had a tantrum, hence the hair. 

Yes. What annoys me the most is that I know she is gorgeous and so does everyone else, but now with this viral look she’s going to ruin her reputation in the beauty and fashion community. Just last week she was serving at We Day red carpet and now she pulled this trash

• Upvote 3

Just now, Back To Selena said:

Yes. What annoys me the most is that I know she is gorgeous and so does everyone else, but now with this viral look she’s going to ruin her reputation in the beauty and fashion community. Just last week she was serving at We Day red carpet and now she pulled this trash

No one's perfect all the time. I imagine the amount of pressure she must feel to always have the perfect outfit on, flawless makeup, flawless hairstyle. She clearly thought it was a nice look, but I do believe celebs need to ask around before such an important event.

Guest messiah
Just now, Naus said:

No one's perfect all the time. I imagine the amount of pressure she must feel to always have the perfect outfit on, flawless makeup, flawless hairstyle. She clearly thought it was a nice look, but I do believe celebs need to ask around before such an important event.

I think someone just set her up. 

1 hour ago, Bartier&Bentleys said:

She looked like a 12 year old mexican pageant girl who just got a bad spray tan from her angry momager and had a tantrum, hence the hair. 

What even :rip: