New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

SJWextinguisher

Nicki Minaj is NOT the "Queen". She's not even a "Queen".

I would like to have a word with whoever gassed her up into thinking she was anything close to royalty. 

She's nothing but a hasbeen and she'll forever be remembered as the big arsed Lil Kim clone. 

She brought us NOTHING new. And she's ALREADY over.

Thank you to Goddi B for saving female rap and LOL @ Sicki ending her own career by calling herself a "Queen" when her first week sales are going to come in well under Cardi's :ny1: 

• Upvote 5

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

I mean.. she just released two critically acclaimed singles, that while they are not commercially successful right now, she changed up her sound back to her rap roots. I think she's doing just fine

CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED? THE NERVE :eartha: 

Don't bring in critical acclaim (especially since that's all the carbies have since she's flopping kiii) when Invasion of Nicki's Career has OUTSOLD AND OUTENDED every Garbaj album release on Metacritic! 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

Nicki Minaj said "I'm the Queen of Rap" in a song and the public clearly agreed by making it quadruple platinum and top ten all around the world :nickikiss: Also let's not pretend Chun-Li is the same old shit. Zero rappers are coming out right now with a song that sounds like Chun-Li.

That's because it's cultural appropriation but since her career is already over she can't be ended again :tehe: 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bartier&Bentleys said:

That's because it's cultural appropriation but since her career is already she can't be ended again :tehe: 

Imma keep it cute cuz you're the admin and don't say what I think of people who use terms like this.

• Upvote 2