The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

JanetNatoon

Who will slay BB200? Xtina or Nicki?

Who will slay BB200 on the week of June 15?   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Liberation or Queen?

• Liberation - Xtina
    • Queen - Nicki

Xtina and Nicki are set to release their albums on the same day, June 15. Who will come out on the top? :hoeanne:

I personally think Nicki will demolish Xtina, Xtina will sell 15k pure and then Nicki will do like 80k pure. :hoeanne:

Just now, JanetNatoon said:

I personally think Nicki will demolish Xtina, Xtina will sell 15k pure and then Nicki will do like 80k pure. :hoeanne:

I'm praying to every god I know that Christina sell 100k first week. Today's Raiden's turn. Please, God of Thunder and Protector of the Earth, make it so Christina sells just enough so RCA won't drop her after three flops in a row :please:

It really depends on Xtina’s singles, if accelerate gors on the gp (doubtful) or if fall in line smashes etc. If not, I doubt anybody cares about her album

Nicki will sell well, even better if Chun-Li or Barbie Tingz will do well

Just now, demimaniac said:

It really depends on Xtina’s singles, if accelerate gors on the gp (doubtful) or if fall in line smashes etc. If not, I doubt anybody cares about her album

One has to wonder if it would've not been better for Christina to pull a Beyoncé and release the whole album and after that send multiple singles to different radios, etc (pop, AC, urban, etc). Trying to follow the old school release strategy may not be the wisest decision Christina made after two flops in a row.

Obviously Nicki.

Still doesn't changed the fact that Xtina is a more talented artist and has sold much more album copies in her entire career.