Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
BreatheMeIn

Is Cardi B an already forgotten fad?

Recommended Posts

Guest messiah

Wow, more Carbz than I thought. Indie would be pround

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Taylor Chen said:

She's about to give birth and still making headlines where the fuck you live? Cuz on planet earth she's still pretty popular :wendy20:

Meh Iggy was once popular on planet earth too 

poor Fadi :demilip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JanetNatoon said:

Cardi B's album sold 148k so far. And she's already scored 5 top ten singles. I think she's doing alright for a "fad" 

Wait that’s ALL she sold???? Omg that’s actually real fad numbers lmao and I was just trying to be messy. 

Thanks for helping me drag ha :byefatty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BreatheMeIn said:

Wait that’s ALL she sold???? Omg that’s actually real fad numbers lmao and I was just trying to be messy. 

Thanks for helping me drag ha :byefatty:

It's been out for a month sis, and those are just pure sales :byefatty:

didn't Gloryhole in a better sales climate sell 129k? Have several seats 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JanetNatoon said:

It's been out for a month sis, and those are just pure sales :byefatty:

didn't Gloryhole in a better sales climate sell 129k? Have several seats 

Maybe you should compare Britney’s debut with Cardi’s debut if you wanna be bold and fair then my sis :byefatty:

 

and a MONTH? Damn, y’all really overhyped her didn’t y’all :byefatty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BreatheMeIn said:

Maybe you should compare Britney’s debut with Cardi’s debut if you wanna be bold and fair then my sis :byefatty:

 

and a MONTH? Damn, y’all really overhyped her didn’t y’all :byefatty:

Sure let's compare 1999 sales to 2018 :byefatty:

and puh-lease, your fave is on a leash. A haggard chipmunk ready to collab with new rappers like Iggy and GEazy on command. Too bad Cardi B is above Britney's stature :byefatty:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JanetNatoon said:

Sure let's compare 1999 sales to 2018 :byefatty:

and puh-lease, your fave is on a leash. A haggard chipmunk ready to collab with new rappers like Iggy and GEazy on command. Too bad Cardi B is above Britney's stature :byefatty:

Your insecurities in your “fave” are showing sis, look how hurt and triggered you got oh wow :byefatty:

Fadi B will never have the level of impact and success Britney Spears has, nor the longevity or the ability to do anything then take D from some dumbass rapper that beats and cheats on her. 

She cant even reach Nicki and never will either tuhhhh! I really have seen it all, you Carbs have lost it :byefatty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BreatheMeIn said:

Your insecurities in your “fave” are showing sis, look how hurt and triggered you got oh wow :byefatty:

Fadi B will never have the level of impact and success Britney Spears has, nor the longevity or the ability to do anything then take D from some dumbass rapper that beats and cheats on her. 

She cant even reach Nicki and never will either tuhhhh! I really have seen it all, you Carbs have lost it :byefatty:

did you mean K-Fed? :byefatty:

and don't get me wrong I'm not a Cardi stan. I love Nicki way more.  It's just a kii when Britney stans get brave. It's truly the lowest common denominator ever when anyone stans Britney in 2018 :byefatty:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JanetNatoon said:

did you mean K-Fed? :byefatty:

and don't get me wrong I'm not a Cardi stan. I love Nicki way more.  It's just a kii when Britney stans get brave. It's truly the lowest common denominator ever when anyone stans Britney in 2018 :byefatty:

K fed cheated 3 times recorded it and sent it to Britney, only for Britney to take him back? Girl bye :byefatty:

Btw, sweetie how can you be so bothered people still liking Britney? Clearly it’s none of your business, maybe you should go protest at her sold out tour this summer? 

:byefatty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×