Jump to content
The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
tomás

Mariah Carey tries 9 things she's never done before

Recommended Posts

She is looking skinnier than ever here. New Era is upon us. :shookga:

Not to mention her best albums were all 5 albums apart. Daydream, Emancipation of Mimi, MC15. :shooketh:

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hammer said:

She is looking skinnier than ever here. New Era is upon us. :shookga:

Not to mention her best albums were all 5 albums apart. Daydream, Emancipation of Mimi, MC15. :shooketh:

I didn't know you could get skinnier than a gas 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Craig said:

I didn't know you could get skinnier than a gas 

mariah did that! her MIND :trishashook:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest IsThatSaraS

... I want her to do that 73 Questions with Vogue thing now :gaycat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Dangerous
Just now, IsThatSaraS said:

... I want her to do that 73 Questions with Vogue thing now :gaycat:

Me too :gaycat3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She looks so good I am literally crying!

She's just radiant and healthy and happy and FUNNY! 

I love everything about this!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×