#7 (NEW) Better Now, @PostMalone [1 week] *hot shot debut*

#8 (+24) rockstar, @PostMalone ft. @21savage *peak 1 for 8 weeks*

#9 (=) Look Alive, BlocBoy JB ft. @Drake *peak 5*

#10 (-7) No Tears Left To Cry, @ArianaGrande *peak 3*

• Upvote 2

Just now, Homojénik said:

Her stans had the NERVE to call LWYMMD a flop 

:lmfao: 

OT: GODmila WON!, Garbaj and Boriana LOST! 

--

can't wait for Camilla to drop like 20 places next week :demilip:

also i'd like to see camel release a song a week before post malone releases, miss Grande is doing good, BBMAs is coming and she's probably attending met gala tonight 

plus ariana doesn't need a country remix AND a discount to save her dead single :wendysass:

• Upvote 2
  • Loving It 1

Just now, irrelevanthoe said:

also i'd like to see camel release a song a week before post malone releases, miss Grande is doing good, BBMAs is coming and she's probably attending met gala tonight 

plus ariana doesn't need a country remix AND a discount to save her dead single :wendysass:

Ok irrelevanthoe :lmfao: 

Like stan like fave 

:curega: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Even without a remix and minor discount, NBTS was on track to go top 10, especially after GODmila's BBMAs performance occurs. And NBTS dropping 20 places is too unrealistic. GODmila is here to stay!!

• Upvote 3

Just now, 💖 LANDlover said:

Even without a remix and minor discount, NBTS was on track to go top 10, especially after GODmila's BBMAs performance occurs. And NBTS dropping 20 places is too unrealistic. GODmila is here to stay!!

NBTS remix and solo are free falling from itunes, there are nowhere to be found on spotify, she just has some airplay. It's not gonna be in the top 10 next week 

• Upvote 1

NBTS remix and solo are free falling from itunes, there are nowhere to be found on spotify, she just has some airplay. It's not gonna be in the top 10 next week 

Of course the remix will fall after its debut, but the original has been doing fine. Spotify I’m not sure about, but the song is strong enough overall not to jump down 20 places.

• Upvote 1

Ariana is doing just fine fags:neyde: 

if i’d have to guess she’ll rise to 6 or 7 next week, the next week it’ll be back in the top 5 after radio starts leveling out the competition, and the bbmas the next week will probs push it back into the top 3 (maybe even a new peak)

NTLC isn’t over and you’re in need of ur delulu meds if u think so

also annoying how camila just missed the top 5, since this was pretty much her only chance with the remix

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Okay but kii at the fact The Middle has been spending a long time in the top 5 and top 10. The song seems to be doing just fine and Maren might get more great opportunities for future collaborations with A-List producers

Just now, 💖 LANDlover said:

She has the BBMAs, too. We’ll see what happens. Hopefully she can stick around in the Top 10.

yeah, but I doubt she will get 8n the top 5 anymore. the only reason NBTS went #6 was because of the remix, and unless she pulls a perfect and releases a hundred more remixes I don’t see nbts peaking higher

• Upvote 1