Sign in to follow this  
JanetNatoon

Britney and Xtina haven't had a solo top 10 single after they turned 30. Why?

Britney's last top 10 solo was I Wanna Go. At the time, Britney was only 29 years old. Where as Xtina's last solo top 10 single was when Christina was when she was 27 years old. 

It's kinda embarrassing when Mariah at 48 can score a top 10 single. Nicki, Justin and Beyonce at 35+ can score top 10 singles. And those 2 hasbeens haven't seen the top of the charts by themselves in their 30s. Why is this? Did the talentless lose? 

Lpa2IZd.gif

• Downvote 3

Xtina became too much of a suburban white soccer mom. Britney's mind was genetically modified on January 5th, 2008. They implanted Borg neurons into her cerebral cortex do she can function like a normal human being. Like all drones however, her program tends to malfunction at times. Visual symptoms include Arm tapping, eye twitching, spontaneous rapid eye movement and occasional slaps.

• Upvote 1
  • Loving It 1
  • Downvote 2

Britney’s emancipation of Mimi is coming soon. Unlike others, she is still skinny and can tour, and the GP has forgiven her and loves her and roots for her. She just needs to stop being scared about being the IT girl, and thinking she should only be a mommy. :raven1:

• Upvote 2
  • Give a Cookie 2
  • Loving It 1

I mean, did Xtina even have one in her twenties? :arilaugh:

Just now, BreatheMeIn said:

P.s. which top 10 hit did Mooriah get at 48 tho? I’m a little confused about that part :poot:

All I Want for Christmas Is You a #9 hit :hoeanne:

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

I mean, did Xtina even have one in her twenties? :arilaugh:

Only 3 top 10's in her twenties.. :hoeanne:

Britney’s emancipation of Mimi is coming soon. Unlike others, she is still skinny and can tour, and the GP has forgiven her and loves her and roots for her. She just needs to stop being scared about being the IT girl, and thinking she should only be a mommy. :raven1:

You are delusional if you think Britney's emancipation of mimi is ever coming. Britney doesn't have the talent for a comeback like that. She also doesn't have the looks considering she looks in her 60s.

• Loving It 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, JanetNatoon said:

Britney's last top 10 solo was I Wanna Go. At the time, Britney was only 29 years old. Where as Xtina's last solo top 10 single was when Christina was when she was 27 years old. 

It's kinda embarrassing when Mariah at 48 can score a top 10 single. Nicki, Justin and Beyonce at 35+ can score top 10 singles. And those 2 hasbeens haven't seen the top of the charts by themselves in their 30s. Why is this? Did the talentless lose? 

Christina is anything but talentless and she's not the only one struggling:
- Alicia Keys last top 10 single was in 2007 when she was 26.
- Beyoncé only got 2 top 10s solo post Sasha Fierce (Drunk in Love and Formation). 
- Gaga only got 2 top 10s as well post Born This Way (Applause and MR).
- Usher was the second biggest artist of the 2000s. He last top 10 was Scream in 2012.
- Kelly Clarkson only got ONE top ten in 6 years (Piece By Piece).
- Avril last top ten was in 2011 (What the Hell).

Are these people talentless? I think you have to be insane to claim such a thing, but they're struggling this decade, some more than others.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Naus said:

Christina is anything but talentless and she's not the only one struggling:
- Alicia Keys last top 10 single was in 2007 when she was 26.
- Beyoncé only got 2 top 10s solo post Sasha Fierce (Drunk in Love and Formation). 
- Gaga only got 2 top 10s as well post Born This Way (Applause and MR).
- Usher was the second biggest artist of the 2000s. He last top 10 was Scream in 2012.
- Kelly Clarkson only got ONE top ten in 6 years (Piece By Piece).
- Avril last top ten was in 2011 (What the Hell).

Are these people talentless? I think you have to insane to claim such a thing, but they're struggling this decade, some more than others.

Homewrecker Keys sounds a hot mess thesedays, she's better of as a spiritual makeup free guru or whatever these days.

Yes Beyonce did score a top 10 solo single all by herself with Formation at the age of 35.

Gaga at the age of 31 did score a top 10 single with Million Reasons. 

Usher was 34 when Scream became a top 10 hit

Kelly Clarkson was 33 when Piece By Piece was released

and I love Avril, I'm not gonna drag her.

Accept the fact that Floptina and Methney are both losers :raven1:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, JanetNatoon said:

solo sis :raven1:

Lady Marmalade is not a feature though. She's credited as a LEAD artist in that single (along with P!nk, Mya and Lil Kim). If you mean solo as in just her and no one else, then Beautiful, ANOM and Keeps are all SOLO top 10 songs she got in her 20s.

Just now, Naus said:

Lady Marmalade is not a feature though. She's credited as a LEAD artist in that single (along with P!nk, Mya and Lil Kim). If you mean solo as in just her and no one else, then Beautiful, ANOM and Keeps are all SOLO top 10 songs she got in her 20s.

That's why I said Xtina has 3 solo top 10 singles in her 20s :raven1: I'm far from stating illegitimate facts 

Just now, Taylor Chen said:

You are delusional if you think Britney's emancipation of mimi is ever coming. Britney doesn't have the talent for a comeback like that. She also doesn't have the looks considering she looks in her 60s.

Oh bye to you too, checks Glory’s metacritic score, she’s capable of absolutely anything and you will continue to seethe :raven1:

Oh bye to you too, checks Glory’s metacritic score, she’s capable of absolutely anything and you will continue to seethe :raven1:

If she's capable of absolutely anything then why hasn't she had a top 10 billboard hit in 8 years? Why doesn't she sing live? Why doesn't she dance the way she used to? Why doesn't she reverse her aging process backwards? The woman is only 36 and looks 55.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Taylor Chen said:

Why doesn't she reverse her aging process backwards? The woman is only 36 and looks 55.

This trolling I can't :lmfao:

Funny how plastic surgeons say she looks good for her age. 

Besides Work Bitch peaked at #12 2 spots from the top 10. She could easily do it if she promoted better. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, hammer said:

LMAO!!! Seethe sis. Stay mad you got your ass handed to you :giggle:

:lmfao: sis I’m not hating on the good sis Mariah! She can have her month relevancy thanks to Christmas tbh :clap:

i always felt like she should do small mall tours around Christmas to promote it ngl