Sign in to follow this  
Taylor Chen

Who should replace Demi Lovato on Fall In Line?

I hope Xtina somehow gets this message, she doesn't need to feature Demi Lovato on Fall In Line. Demi is a mean girl and doesn't deserve to be acknowledged by Xtina. Demi also has mediocre vocals and her stage presence is very dry. 

It would be awesome if Kelly Clarkson replaced Demi since Kelly at least has soul in her voice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Just now, Taylor Chen said:

I hope Xtina somehow gets this message, she doesn't need to feature Demi Lovato on Fall In Line. Demi is a mean girl and doesn't deserve to be acknowledged by Xtina. Demi also has mediocre vocals and her stage presence is very dry. 

It would be awesome if Kelly Clarkson replaced Demi since Kelly at least has soul in her voice.

And you're a fucking troll talking shit.

• Upvote 1

Just now, XxJTheBerrixX said:

Demi is NOT a mediocre singer. Taylor cannot hit those high notes and I stan her and Demi. If Taylor could sing those high ranges like Demi did on TMYLM id be stanning so much harder but she can’t. 

why are you bringing taylor up in this thread? I don't like her music :wendy20:

• Upvote 1

Kelly or Beyoncé would've been a dream for me.
But I don't a problem with Demi. I mean she's ok and her voice will probably mesh well with Christina's. Sadly, I don't think it will help her commercially since Demi has always been a little bit of a flop. She never got one truly successful era, which is a pity because she's talented.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Taylor Chen said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha bye

• Upvote 1

Just now, demimaniac said:

no-one should replace miss godvato:disgusted:

maybe they should get selena to do some asmr in the background, that sure would be interesting:asmrchew3:

ehhh demi lovato isn't a god and tbh selena cant sing and makes horrible music but so does demi. Both are practically the same quality wise.

Honestly, I would have loved a male singer (not rapper) or Rihanna. Both would have been a better choice imo. Rihanna's tone is so lovely it'd have given another dimension to the song. Xtina would give power and Rihanna would smooth the whole thing. Demi cannot do a lot of things with her voice so I already know what she'll do.

I hope the song is nice regardless and Xtina actually sings because accelerate really is a let down.