CUZ!CAN

INTRODUCTION MEGATHREAD

20 minutes ago, Adam said:

I don't think think i got the notification for this :roserun: 

I hope you're perched for Evolution on Friday :jan1: 

You bet I am. Perched eagerly and waiting that AND 'Now'.

Hi! I frist found out about COP from Twitter and decided to get an account here! I'm on ATRL too and have been looking for more pop and pop culture forums so I am glad I found this one. Taylor is my my fave but I enjoy most of the other pop girls as well! 

Looking forward to finding my place here and seeing whats good about COP. Getting to know the people here!

Image result for taylor swift gifs

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Swiftology said:

Hi! I frist found out about COP from Twitter and decided to get an account here! I'm on ATRL too and have been looking for more pop and pop culture forums so I am glad I found this one. Taylor is my my fave but I enjoy most of the other pop girls as well! 

Looking forward to finding my place here and seeing whats good about COP. Getting to know the people here!

Welcome! I'm so glad we have another Swiftie joining us, we love Taylor here and I think you'll have fun!

:zach4:

7 minutes ago, Swiftology said:

Heey welcome to COP! If you have any questions just let me know! :) 

13 minutes ago, Nacht said:

Welcome! I'm so glad we have another Swiftie joining us, we love Taylor here and I think you'll have fun!

:zach4:

7 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Heey welcome to COP! If you have any questions just let me know! :) 

Alright I will! Thanks :D

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Swiftology said:

Welcome sis :praisejesus2:

4 hours ago, Swiftology said:

Welcome to the forums sis :party:

We stan TaylordT here :excited: 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Witness said:

Yo bitches whats up? I'm Bernie if you didn't know (Yes I am Male shocking right:trisha6:). I stan Katy and was♡TeenageDream♡ on old COP but was a :fad:nyways I also stan the queens Lorde, SZA, Marina, Abra, and sometimes Lana:trisha3:. Also from The U.S but i'm a mexican legend:wendy24:

Queen of being being under me in Majority Rules 13aNokA.png Welcome :tehe:

• Upvote 1

On 22/09/2017 at 4:28 AM, Swiftology said:

Welcome there sweetie :denislove:

• Upvote 1

Hi I'm Faith, and I've been really interested in music for pretty much my whole life...my primary fandom is Kpop (lol whoops) but I'm not one of those "army where you at?   x D" people, ive actually been a Kpop fan for 5 years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I like some western artists like the foo fighters, Camila Cabello, One Direction, Prettymuch, Marina and the Diamonds, Dua Lipa, tøp, p!atd (also whoops, I guess that's kinda edgy?), Tori Kelly, Beyoncé, Selena (actual Selena, not Gomez), Alesia Cara idk I like what I like I'll pretty much listen to anything but my main thing is Kpop, so idk here I am

• Upvote 4

Just now, Faith said:

Hi I'm Faith, and I've been really interested in music for pretty much my whole life...my primary fandom is Kpop (lol whoops) but I'm not one of those "army where you at?   x D" people, ive actually been a Kpop fan for 5 years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I like some western artists like the foo fighters, Camila Cabello, One Direction, Prettymuch, Marina and the Diamonds, Dua Lipa, tøp, p!atd (also whoops, I guess that's kinda edgy?), Tori Kelly, Beyoncé, Selena (actual Selena, not Gomez), Alesia Cara idk I like what I like I'll pretty much listen to anything but my main thing is Kpop, so idk here I am

Welcome to the forum Faith!

:party:

1 minute ago, Faith said:

Welcome I like your stan list :hay:

Is there any room for Lana or? :hay:

• Upvote 2

Just now, lanadel said:

Welcome I like your stan list :hay:

Is there any room for Lana or? :hay:

I'm kinda scarred from Lana just because a horrible ex friend of mine was a huge stan of her so there's negative feelings for me by relation, but I still really do genuinely like her music! My favorite songs are Old Money, Video Games, Blue Velvet, Young and Beautiful, Lucky Ones, and Love ❤️ Probably others but those were just off the top of my head

• Upvote 2

Just now, Faith said:

I'm kinda scarred from Lana just because a horrible ex friend of mine was a huge stan of her so there's negative feelings for me by relation, but I still really do genuinely like her music! My favorite songs are Old Money, Video Games, Blue Velvet, Young and Beautiful, Lucky Ones, and Love ❤️ Probably others but those were just off the top of my head

Omg okay but wow you have a great taste in music sis! Love all those songs :lanawink:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Faith said:

and what about Miley? :hay:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Faith said:

Welcome. We look forward to getting to know ya!

:demifat:

Die Hard Sia Fan no matter how generic she become.

She has one of the most unique voice in the world 

And her writing has become so generic now even a non Sia fan will just say that's a Sia song 

She is not a good songwriter (by her own words)but a very proficient one.

Songwriters take 3 days to write a song she will write 10 songs and hope 1 of them become a hit

WAIT, isn't this where I introduce myself?

Who the fuk care. Like I say I'm a die hard Sia fan

• Upvote 2