CUZ!CAN

INTRODUCTION MEGATHREAD

Hey, my name is Robi (wow shocker) and my faves are Lady Gaga, Lorde, Tove Lo and a lot of underrated, "noname" artists lol :jan3:
I'm always open to meet new people here. :wendy27:

5 minutes ago, robi said:

Hey, my name is Robi (wow shocker) and my faves are Lady Gaga, Lorde, Tove Lo and a lot of underrated, "noname" artists lol :jan3:

We love a legend :wendy27:

10 minutes ago, YoggieBoy said:

Hi, Yoggie Boy or Yog for short, I'm a George Michael Stan and hope we can all get along..B|

Welcome to the forum :demifat: 

On 24/07/2017 at 6:26 PM, robi said:

Talent only

DApOcwAXgAEIGAr.jpg

15 minutes ago, YoggieBoy said:

Hi, Yoggie Boy or Yog for short, I'm a George Michael Stan and hope we can all get along..B|

Welcome. I think we don't have another George Michael Stan so it's good to have diversity here.

Since nobody posted in my introduction thread

Hey im Marnie, been a cop member since the days it first open, i had a tear in my eye when it closed, been using music forums for 10 years and this is my fave.

I am a massive metalcore stan, i do love some pop too tho, my main faves Asking alexandria, make me famous, avril lavigne, bring me the horizon, motionless in white, rihanna and lot more x but my idol, my king my aboustly hero is Denis Stoff, he aint well known but i dont care because i dont like sharing.

But yeh im underrated and nice member and for all the new comers send me a message if ya feel lost or outta place

Xxx

Hwdz72e.gif

On 22/07/2017 at 6:32 PM, CUZiCAN said:

For all of you who don't want to make an extra thread to introduce yourself, you can give us a short introduction here!

Tell us something about you and be open for relationships with new members! :)

Have fun and rihmember:

First impression does count!

:demifat: 

Hey I'm Ingrid , Little KatyCat Monster and I'm 17 and French ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Katymonster said:

Hey I'm Ingrid , Little KatyCat Monster and I'm 17 and French ?

Hi there Ingrid! :wendy24:

hey girls! i'm nicola and obviously love the mexican madonna, selena gomez. :wendy13:  

but i still support and enjoy other pop girls along with some "unknown" R&B/ Hip-Hop girls! xx

Just now, starsdance said:

hey girls! i'm nicola and obviously love the mexican madonna, selena gomez. :wendy13:  

but i still support and enjoy other pop girls along with some "unknown" R&B/ Hip-Hop girls! xx

WELCOME :ohhai:

Hope u like it here :wendy21:

3 minutes ago, starsdance said:

Welcome :sistren: 

@Dangerous Woman and you should get along lol