Sign in to follow this  
ALIEF

Did any celebrities attend your high school/college?

Back in like '95 or '94, Lance Bass attended my school and played in the show choir, Attache, before he joined N'SYNC.

A guy that graduated last year is now slightly famous. He's a college football player for Florida State University. He has his own Wikipedia page and he also trended on twitter once.

Also, this person isn't famous, but he's the star/center person of the show choir mentioned earlier at my school, and I can seem him going places. He's hot and sits besides me in one of my classes :nails:

Spoiler

The 2nd guy I'm talking about is Cam Akers, but you guys most likely don't know him :dragki:

• Upvote 2

Glenn Dorsey. He's an NFL player. Fifth selection in the first round Draft Pick in 2008, Kansas City Chiefs. Signed with the San Francisco 49ers in 2013. 

DOR587585.png

John McConnell. He's an actor known for roles in O Brother Where Art Thou?, Django Unchained, 12 Years a Slave, & A Confederacy of Dunces.

Shawn Nelson, also an NFL player.

Jody Amedee, he's a Senator. He's also one of my across the street neighbors. Just goes to show how closely the rich and the worthless live in this town.

Cassandra M. Chandler. The highest-ranking African American woman in FBI history.

Andrew "Poncho" Glover, another NFL player. I met him when he was playing for the Raiders, back when they were still the Los Angeles Raiders.

Mike Mohler. MLB player for the Oakland Athletics.

• Upvote 4

Travis Barker (Blink 182) :nickiunbothered:

Also I had a free Takis sponsored concert and this iconic bitch came out with this song and literally everyone hated it except the gays :whereisit: She also covered “Your Love is My Drug”

queen of taste

• Upvote 1