badgallaura

Some Suggestions

--For starters, I think there should be a signature width and height limit. Now, when posting, I don't know if the forum's dimensions are different but on a standard 1366x768 screen, the forum has about... 1075 pixels width, I think? I don't know if bigger screens have them set for a bigger size, as I've never touched the administration panel for IPS. 

The point is, I think 1075~ish width pixels is more than enough for signatures, else it would start to stretch the forum (unless you've turned on the option for resizing images if they're above a certain limit, then ignore this lol). For height, I don't know what's your preference, but I believe one such as 400 pixels or so would suffice, else the threads can really really really stretch. 

--Also, for YouTube players and such, I hope they can be fixed when posted! They videos (and some other materials) are literally posted in a huge player that incredibly stretches one's post.

--Another suggestion I'd like to make is the amount of posts in a thread. This is pure personal preference, meaning it's not coming from a perspective in which I see it mandatory, but I thought I'll bring it up. I think 10 posts rather than 20 should be the maximum amount of posts within a page, as 20 can be really tiring to scroll through given the large size of the forum and the fact when everybody posts once we go public and even now, it takes up a lot of space unlike other forums considering signatures are finally working and they add at least +300 pixels in most cases.

--My final suggestion is to move the announcements section on top, as rules and announcements and regulations and such can be somewhat difficult to find when they're buried below all the other sections.

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

I think we should get rid of the option to colour our fonts :evillaugh:

Please stop complaining about the color of my font. It's flat-out annoying at this point. If you don't like it, suck it up, and stop going around complaining about a color like a 5 year old.

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

--For starters, I think there should be a signature width and height limit. Now, when posting, I don't know if the forum's dimensions are different but on a standard 1366x768 screen, the forum has about... 1075 pixels width, I think? I don't know if bigger screens have them set for a bigger size, as I've never touched the administration panel for IPS. 

The point is, I think 1075~ish width pixels is more than enough for signatures, else it would start to stretch the forum (unless you've turned on the option for resizing images if they're above a certain limit, then ignore this lol). For height, I don't know what's your preference, but I believe one such as 400 pixels or so would suffice, else the threads can really really really stretch.   

Not you coming for me :coma1:

2 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

I think we should get rid of the option to colour our fonts :evillaugh:

Omg :wendycant: