Sign in to follow this  
tragicgabriel

Why Emotion by Carly Rae Jepsen is one of the best pop albums of all time

1 minute ago, Leona Lewis said:

Do you seriously put it in the same block as albums like Like A Prayer, Impossible Princess, Purple Rain, Come Away With Me, Stripped and many more? It doesn't have half of their lyrics content or long lasting impact.. 

but Store is THAT song

Spoiler

:wendy17::wendy17::wendy17::wendy17:

:britcry: This album deserved better. Side B deserved better. IRLY deserved better from the GP. RAWM was flawless, that beginning itself should've won a Grammy. E.mo.tion was a bop. Carly deserved better than the dust y'all paid her. 

Just now, Bleh said:

:britcry: This album deserved better. Side B deserved better. IRLY deserved better from the GP. RAWM was flawless, that beginning itself should've won a Grammy. E.mo.tion was a bop. Carly deserved better than the dust y'all paid her. 

THIS! I'm still mad. She deserved way more than the other basic pop girls :wendy12:

1 minute ago, Bleh said:

Sales aside, she still got UNIVERSAL CRITICAL ACCLAIM and featured on 26 Best of 2015 lists topping 3 of them! 

1 minute ago, tragicgabriel said:

THIS! I'm still mad. She deserved way more than the other basic pop girls :wendy12:

She's so unproblematic and makes us bops....she gave us E.mo.tion side B, and this is how y'all repay her?  :nopeicant: