New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

SJWextinguisher

Something you wish you could change about yourself

Just now, Bleh said:

I wish I wasn't so shy in real life. :poot:

same

for me tho

Mentally: Wish I had goals I'm at a point were I NEED to decide where i'm going in life and their is no career I really wanna chase after I don't wanna do anything I've done research to different paths I took classes to try and see if u like certain things but I always just end up either not interested or just not talented enough to pull through

Physically: I take care of my skin as much as i can and I am still covered in acne and it's still constantly dry even though I COVER my self in lotion and skin treatments daily. also Both my parents have hair problems and I am very sure in the near future I'm gonna have the same problem it's fine right now (for now at least:trisha:)

10 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Not a change forever. But I always wondered what life would be without having Autism. Would I see the world differently? If I could change that just for one day.....

Autistic people are the smartest people in the world. I have Aspergers Syndrome (although its not extreme) but i was always reading about all the smart and life changing people in the world who also had it. I'm proud of it 

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

Autistic people are the smartest people in the world. I have Aspergers Syndrome (although its not extreme) but i was always reading about all the smart and life changing people in the world who also had it. I'm proud of it 

OMFG! I'm just so happy you told me this! Now I no longer feel alone. Someone who actually understands!

Confidence. I wish I was confident in my looks (I know I'm not attractive but i'm not ugly either) and just anything I do. I always second guess myself on everything and act so pessimistic. 

I also wish I wasn't as emotional as I am, I'm slowly working on it but it still bugs me how quick things can set me off.

Physical wise? Idk I wish I was attractive lmao, Pretty people have it easy :wendy15:

15 minutes ago, Bleh said:

I wish I wasn't so shy in real life. :poot:

Me too lol.

I have to apply for driving school but I'm too shy to ring there and get the papers lol. Even tho the teacher sounded really nice on telephone.

Needed btw one month to do that call lol

Other Thing would be less lazy. I make myself too comfortable sometimes. Even tho I know I have to do something.

I don't really know.. I thought about that a lot, and I've always thought I wish I was less of an angry person, but I feel that not a lot of people stand up to me when I'm angry so it hasn't really caused me much issues. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about getting angry online over someone who can't even see me through their screen as that's stupid, but stuff IRL. Though I do admit being angry hasn't solved my issues either. It just creates frustration and tension for nothing.

It's conflicting, really. I like to consider myself a very open-minded person, but my anger makes me abrasive and uncaring during a situation that calls for a calm state of mind. I don't really care much, I think my anger helps me pass through tough situations, but it's the one thing I'd change about myself (angered easily) because a cool-headed person can definitely pass situations with much more ease than those who are angry.

My weight  

u don't know how much harassment I get in school because of my ass

I hate it when people look at it my school is all boys and I'm not gay

thats why i started last week to control my self 

My Defending

i dont know how to defend my self when i talk with someone

My Past On COP

socially awkward

I HATE THIS MAKE IT STOP  :kimcry:

My Ugliness

My Awkward Boners

WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING END 

14 minutes ago, P!nk Monáe said:

Mentally: Wish I had goals I'm at a point were I NEED to decide where i'm going in life and their is no career I really wanna chase after I don't wanna do anything I've done research to different paths I took classes to try and see if u like certain things but I always just end up either not interested or just not talented enough to pull through

Physically: I take care of my skin as much as i can and I am still covered in acne and it's still constantly dry even though I COVER my self in lotion and skin treatments daily. 

Same:trisha12:

5 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

I didn't say it in that other thread a week ago but you're so open with it so i may as well, here if you need anything :demifat:

I think its good to be open about it. Unfortunately Autism is an invisable handicap (meaning if you take a picture no one will notice you're different). So if you talk about it to the people in your enviornment, they will understand and support you better!

6 minutes ago, Sokka said:

Me too lol.

I have to apply for driving school but I'm too shy to ring there and get the papers lol. Even tho the teacher sounded really nice on telephone.

Needed btw one month to do that call lol

Other Thing would be less lazy. I make myself too comfortable sometimes. Even tho I know I have to do something.

Same same