Rumors

Let's Talk.... TV/Movies. [Randomosity]

I'm watching Damages; on the fourth season now. It's quite an interesting show that revolves around Patty Hewes and her "protégé" I like the auto-correct on IE that added the accent to the Es Ellen Parsons in which they go forward with lawsuits against the country's biggest crimes. Each season the case is different and always has some high-priority people not wanting for Ellen and Patty to succeed, going as far as killing their beloved ones.

• Upvote 1

here are my fav tv shows: 

• orphan black
  • gypsy 
  • penny dreadful (i'm still fkn mad they cancelled it after its 3rd season)
  • AHS (asylum is my fav season)
  • friends
  • OITNB (really liked the latest season)
  • TWD (it got a lil bit boring tho)
  • wynnona earp 
  • prison break
  • the l word (so excited for the new season)
  • stranger things
  • HTGAWM

i'm sure i forgot about something 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lotus said:

I have been interested in RuPaul's Drag Race for a while and I was wondering if anyone knows which season is the best? I have been thinking about watching full seasons but I don't want to watch a season if it's boring. So I'd like to hear your suggestions. I decided not to make a topic about this and just post it in here. 

Season 6 definitely.

Season 4-5 put it on the map, but Season 6 has the best round of queens.

1 minute ago, robi said:

@Nacht tumblr_inline_omql03skam1uv5m2m_500.gif

I'm SO glad they decided to push Katrina later and do Versace first, it looks so fascinating and interesting! I'm ready for Penelope Cruz to snatch my wig.

:shook:

Just now, Nacht said:

I'm SO glad they decided to push Katrina later and do Versace first, it looks so fascinating and interesting! I'm ready for Penelope Cruz to snatch my wig.

:shook:

This is a very simple, yet effective teaser. I'm so ready for the season. :trisha10:

SyFy and USA both look to have a few good shows this season. Channel Zero S2 is already just as f**king weird as S1 was. Ghost Wars premiered last night, it was good. USA has one called Damnation coming out, looks promising. 

Im ready for TWD, Stranger Things, and Supernatural to come back. 

Big Little Lies was excellent! The drama is brutally interesting, if y'all want housemother tea I recommend it.

I also just finished Big Mouth on netflix, it's terribly raunchy but it has some heartwarming moments :wendy24:

• Upvote 2

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Big Little Lies was excellent! The drama is brutally interesting, if y'all want housemother tea I recommend it.

I also just finished Big Mouth on netflix, it's terribly raunchy but it has some heartwarming moments :wendy24:

The ending made me cry tbh

But do you know the reason bonnie pushed him? I had to do my research

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lanadel said:

The ending made me cry tbh

But do you know the reason bonnie pushed him? I had to do my research

Honestly I just think she saw from far away that he was attacking Madeline, Jane & Celeste so she saw an opportunity to potentially save their lives? Better him than them :wendy11:

• Upvote 1

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Honestly I just think she saw from far away that he was attacking Madeline, Jane & Celeste so she saw an opportunity to potentially save their lives? Better him than them :wendy11:

True that's what I thought but the director said As a kid, Bonnie witnessed her father's violence toward her mother. Seeing Perry's attack on his wife brought up all of her childhood trauma, which helped explain Bonnie's motivation in killing Perry. They didn't show it, but that was in the book :beybawl:

• Upvote 1

Just now, lanadel said:

True that's what I thought but the director said As a kid, Bonnie witnessed her father's violence toward her mother. Seeing Perry's attack on his wife brought up all of her childhood trauma, which helped explain Bonnie's motivation in killing Perry. They didn't show it, but that was in the book :beybawl:

I love how shes so chill and all about yoga throughout the whole show and then her instincts kick in, wig :beybawl:

• Upvote 1