Jump to content

Rumors

Let's Talk.... TV/Movies. [Randomosity]

Recommended Posts

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

Watch the full show tbh, it's really good! It just kinda didn't fit and you genuinely won't understand what is going on in the episode haha

Ah shit :wendycant: I'll add it to my watch list as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, praisethelorde said:

I just saw Okja and To the Bone (both with Lily Collins)on Netflix and they were so beautiful a must watch

omg i wanna watch Okja but I heard it's very sad and a lot of people stopped eating meat bc of it?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TV shows:

  • Shameless
  • Orange Is The New Black
  • Game of Thrones
  • Skins UK
  • Stranger Things
  • Friends
  • Mr Robot
  • The Walking Dead (stopped watching tho)

Movies:

  • Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
  • Perks of being a wallflower
  • Fight Club
  • 500 days of summer
  • Mr Nobody
  • Inception
  • Mean Girls
  • Donnie Darko
  • Gone Girl
  • Spirited Away
  • Kiki's delivery service
  • Howl's moving castle
  • Moonrise Kingdom

 

There must be more but yeah...

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JAIN said:

TV shows:

  • Shameless
  • Orange Is The New Black
  • Game of Thrones
  • Skins UK
  • Stranger Things
  • Friends
  • Mr Robot
  • The Walking Dead (stopped watching tho)

Movies:

  • Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
  • Perks of being a wallflower
  • Fight Club
  • 500 days of summer
  • Mr Nobody
  • Inception (one of my alltime favourites)
  • Mean Girls
  • Donnie Darko
  • Gone Girl
  • Spirited Away
  • Kiki's delivery service
  • Howl's moving castle
  • Moonrise Kingdom

 

There must be more but yeah...

YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BEST! I've highlighted my faves out of your faves for comparison. Btw Moonrise Kingdom is one of the best movies i've ever watched.

tenor.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BEST! I've highlighted my faves out of your faves for comparison. Btw Moonrise Kingdom is one of the best movies i've ever watched.

tenor.gif

I'm a huge drama movies fanatic. :tellem2: People call my taste in movies boring but whatever. 

Moonrise Kingdom is beyond beautiful and the storyline is so cute, I loved it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JAIN said:

I'm a huge drama movies fanatic. :tellem2: People call my taste in movies boring but whatever. 

Moonrise Kingdom is beyond beautiful and the storyline is so cute, I loved it too.

i wouldn't call your favourites 'Dramas' they're all amazing pieces of cinema and whoever calls your movie taste boring is a geuinely boring person. Your taste is perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Kylie Minogue said:

omg i wanna watch Okja but I heard it's very sad and a lot of people stopped eating meat bc of it?

Yes, the movie does make you feel guilty of it. Made me want to become vegan even more, which I've been thinking to do. 

14 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

i wouldn't call your favourites 'Dramas' they're all amazing pieces of cinema and whoever calls your movie taste boring is a geuinely boring person. Your taste is perfect.

Yas! We got amazing taste in movies then. :nickiprague2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watch a lot of series :wendy19:

  • American Horror Story
  • Ash vs Evil Dead
  • Scream
  • Broad City
  • Wayward Pines
  • American Crime Story
  • Preacher
  • Baskets
  • Stranger Things
  • Vice Principals
  • Wrecked
  • Mr. Robot
  • Master of None
  • Love
  • This Is Us
  • The Exorcist
  • Wolf Creek
  • Slasher
  • Outcast
  • Channel Zero
  • Stan Against Evil
  • Man with A Plan
  • Santa Clarita Diet
  • Better Things
  • The OA
  • The Mick
  • Feud
  • The Mist
  • Blood Drive
  • Gypsy

 

+ Cancelled/over

  • The River
  • Scream Queens
  • Bates Motel
  • Hemlock Grove
  • Damien
  • Masters of Horror
  • Death Valley
  • The Returned
  • Downward Dog
  • Making History

 

:wendy24:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

In the movie titanic Rose could've made some damn space and let Jack on that door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×