Rumors

Let's Talk.... TV/Movies. [Randomosity]

2 hours ago, King or Queen said:

Oh this one is on my list also ! It is hard to keep up with everything ! 

it definitely took ALL of my weak attention span to keep up with everything going on in it, but it was worth it. It was a really cool experience for a film, I love the concept. 

I'm sitting here watching this 2010 series called Beast Legends on Netflix. For no reason really other than I'm bored af and I quite enjoy cryptid research and things of that nature. It's a pretty good show, they do some researching and then use CGI and shit to make a clip of what they feel the beats would be like irl. Interesting stuff. 

Apparently on Monday (which is tomorrow I would assume) AMC is running an 80s Movie Marathon including The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, Airplane!, Weird Science and others ...

I'm not gonna lie y'all ... I am extremely tempted to waste the whole day on this.

• Upvote 1

I watched a fantastic movie last night that I've never heard of before now called To Die For (some of you probably know it) Stars Nicole Kidman alongside Joaquin Pheonix, Casey Affleck and a few other names. It's a black comedy but it's absolutely hilarious. I've never really liked Nicole as an actress but this movie is her best one by far performance wise. Highly recommend checking this out if you're a fan of late 90's movies, Nicole wears some of the most iconic outfits I've ever seen.

Try to go in not knowing too much about it, it's so worth it.