The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Bleh

Life of Kylie (Jenner)

10 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Same, I thought this was about the Kylie that actually matters.

I like her actually, idk her personality tho, just bc she's the kinda girl I'd love to date:sistren: but still, she should know that this username is taken.:beytea:

P.S Welcome to COP and thank you for my 100th reputation.:rihkiss:

Life of Vylie is going to flop HARD. It will probably get 1.5-2 million viewers first ep because of the manufactured hype (in reality, no one actually gives a fuck about her) and then it will freefall in the following weeks because this silly little hussy has nothing going for her and her life is NOT interesting. Like any of you watched KUWTK for her lol... she's boring A F, talentless in every way and fake as faux fur. Also, her core demographic don't really watch TV anymore. 

No footage from all of her 50 surgeries to look like a completely different person? :legendslaugh:

This is tragic. She doesn't have anything interesting going on with her. The Kardashians have had Kim's sex tape being released to rocket into fame, and from there on had their drama grow. Kylie isn't as interesting or old as the Kardashian sisters to have proper plots and interesting drama.

P.S. the Kardashians aren't interesting to begin with.