New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
```

Can Someone Explain Why Rita Ora is Hated On So Much?

I'm gonna be honest, I don't know that much about Rita Ora, other than that she was featured on Iggy's Black Widow and that she is Albanian. 

But why do I keep seeing people dragging her/laughing whenever she's mentioned online? Especially the Navy? What is the joke...

:wendy10:

Because she's a Rihanna wannabe I believe. Plus her sophomore album has been pushed back a million times and she's the reason Rob Kardashian is obese. Not much to like about her I'd say!

Rita Ora is a joke and should be treated as one. She claims Rihanna ruined her career because she doesn't want her to succeed. All because they're both signed to the same label and Rihanna gets the special treatment. Like sweetie, Rihanna outsold you at least x50 times and she's one of the biggest stars on the planet, of course she'll be treated as a queen. Rita was treated just as any other new or rising artist signed to the label and already has issues with Rih. She can choke with her deep-seated jealousy.

1 minute ago, Moebius said:

whats this tea? :jan1: 

She was in a relationship with Rob and cheated on him with 20+ guys. It was only after that he became so depressed and started putting on weight :wendy13:

rob-kardashian-rita-ora-twitter.jpg

vibe-rita-ora-rob-kardashian-600x638.png

People hate on her bc she barely makes music anymore yet shows up at every Grammy Awards show lol. Buy Your Song on ITunes tho! It's lowkey a bop! 

gfKkflu.gif

Also remember when she said on Twitter that if this tweet gets 100,000 retweets that she'll drop her song? Then, when it barely got 1,000 retweets she said her Twitter was hacked. I think about that everyday tbh

1414773971582_wps_8_Rita_Ora_TWITTER_jpg

1415008000707_wps_2_Rita_Ora_TWITTER.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rat said:

She was in a relationship with Rob and cheated on him with 20+ guys. It was only after that he became so depressed and started putting on weight :wendy13:

rob-kardashian-rita-ora-twitter.jpg

vibe-rita-ora-rob-kardashian-600x638.png

As much as I hate her, he said he was angry and exaggerated his words AND blew the truth out of proportion. She didn't really cheat on him with 20 men.

People always hate on those who flop...it's pathetic...I don't get why we can't just all get along, she's not the slightest bit of problematic.

16 minutes ago, scorn said:

Most people drag her because her music has no personality in it, and sounds pretty generic by some people's standards

With that logic why isn't Selena hated as much? :wendy2:

1 minute ago, AngryAzalean said:

People always hate on those who flop...it's pathetic...I don't get why we can't just all get along, she's not the slightest bit of problematic.

With that logic why isn't Selena hated as much? :wendy2:

She. Filed. A. Lawsuit. And. Included. Rihanna. Claiming. Rih. Is. A. Main. Reason. To. Her. Floppy. Career.

Just now, badgallaura said:

As much as I hate her, he said he was angry and exaggerated his words AND blew the truth out of proportion. She didn't really cheat on him with 20 men.

:wendy16: Oops, I didn't know that. But that mess really didn't help her career as she was just starting out and faced all that backlash. And it's true that after that Rob got depressed and started putting on weight, not saying she was the only reason for his issues but it was one of them.

4 minutes ago, Kylegend Minogue said:

People hate on her bc she barely makes music anymore yet shows up at every Grammy Awards show lol. Buy Your Song on ITunes tho! It's lowkey a bop! 

gfKkflu.gif

Also remember when she said on Twitter that if this tweet gets 100,000 retweets that she'll drop her album? Then, when it barely got 1,000 retweets she said her Twitter was hacked. I think about that everyday tbh

1414773971582_wps_8_Rita_Ora_TWITTER_jpg

1415008000707_wps_2_Rita_Ora_TWITTER.jpg

Me trying to do damage control :ny1::ny1:

Just now, badgallaura said:

She. Filed. A. Lawsuit. And. Included. Rihanna. Claiming. Rih. Is. A. Main. Reason. To. Her. Floppy. Career.

:oprah2:

That girl crazy. She has to take responsibility for her own flops.