Jump to content

Blue Sunshine

Rock Music General Discussion

Recommended Posts

Just now, byakkoya said:

I'm more or less the same since I've been listening to ELO again as well as a bit of De La Soul.

Ooh, what synth album?

Basically anything with 80s Synth. Let's put Khalid's American Teen in the scale, the whole album is inspired by 80s Synth! Also i been really loving Rock pop and electric guitar is one of my favorite elements. Take Cher Still In Love With You song from Heart Of Stone (Which is her best album by the way). :party: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hammer said:

Basically anything with 80s Synth. Let's put Khalid's American Teen in the scale, the whole album is inspired by 80s Synth! Also i been really loving Rock pop and electric guitar is one of my favorite elements. Take Cher Still In Love With You song from Heart Of Stone (Which is her best album by the way). :party: 

I'll put American Teen in my Spotify Library as well as that Heart of Stone album. I've never been a Cher stan, but she has some good songs. "Half-Breed" is one of my favorites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, byakkoya said:

I'll put American Teen in my Spotify Library as well as that Heart of Stone album. I've never been a Cher stan, but she has some good songs. "Half-Breed" is one of my favorites.

Ill be honest, After the Believe Era. Her music isn't the tea. Howeever she has multiple great albums STARTING with Heart Of Stone, Cher and Love Hurts. All are influenced by rock pop!

 

Edit: I didn't get to Half-Breed as im lazy. When i was on my Cher era, i listened to 5 albums in a week or 4 days i think. I was wild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hammer said:

Ill be honest, After the Believe Era. Her music isn't the tea. Howeever she has multiple great albums STARTING with Heart Of Stone, Cher and Love Hurts. All are influenced by rock pop!

 

Edit: I didn't get to Half-Breed as im lazy. When i was on my Cher era, i listened to 5 albums in a week or 4 days i think. I was wild

OK, I'll keep those albums in mind. :) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, neonnights said:

Like Hole. I haven’t met many other Hole stans tbh 

I noticed how recently gays are discovering Hole, some of my twitter followers suddenly stanning for legend Courtney Love :rip: whew, they are sick of basic pop and they need a screaming grunge legends :katycrack:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GODvril said:

I noticed how recently gays are discovering Hole, some of my twitter followers suddenly stanning for legend Courtney Love :rip: whew, they are sick of basic pop and they need a screaming grunge legends :katycrack:

Good! those hos need to see the light. I’ve loved Hole (:rihwink:) since I was about 14. Courtney got me through my ~angsty~ teenage years. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, neonnights said:

Good! those hos need to see the light. I’ve loved Hole (:rihwink:) since I was about 14. Courtney got me through my ~angsty~ teenage years. 

I discovered them last summer, when I was 20 nnn; Miley released Malibu, so someone posted Hole's song and I checked it out, but it wasn't until I played Violet afterwords when I got HOOKED ON, whewww :katycrack:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GODvril said:

I discovered them last summer, when I was 20 nnn; Miley released Malibu, so someone posted Hole's song and I checked it out, but it wasn't until I played Violet afterwords when I got HOOKED ON, whewww :katycrack:

Loves it. I used to be obsessed with Celebrity Skin. I once paid $250 for a first pressing of the record on an eBay auction. My stanning was outta control 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×