Blue Sunshine

Rock Music General Discussion

6 hours ago, Tom said:

I've been listening to music from a band called Shinedown recently, I didn't know of them until recently but I like them. Their music is hard/alt rock. I like it.

My "when it's convenient for her" friend is a huge Shinedown fan. I like some of their stuff, this song included. They did a decent enough cover of Simple Man too.

• Upvote 1

once upon a time there was a band created named linkin park, they became  legends and are still till this day, the best rock band ever, the end.

• Love 3

New Blue! It's got a bit of a "Any Man in America" album vibe to it. Almost Angry Justin, I'm feeling it!

I Hope You're Happy is turning out to be a very eclectic album so far. I love that about them.

Just now, Chun Tingz said:

OMG @KPOP I love that tea you spilt <3 

@Blue Sunshine if you're still making that rock playlist then this is a really good song that I think you might like

I like your new avi btw :hug:

I love this song! It's actually my fave by them. I need to add it to the playlist :party:

Thank you :hug: I figured I'd try something different with this set, see how it looked on COP.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ronald McJackson said:

@Blue Sunshine Would you recommend any other Shinedown songs? I don't know much of their discography 

Honestly, I'm not familiar with their discography save that one song and this one, which is a cover of one of my favorite songs ever. It's not great, but it's not terrible either ...

• Upvote 1

Thought this album is really good, it's a whole different sound from what we are used to. It's also iconic since it was just demos and overlayered with stuff post-demos!

The album was released in 1985 and it genres art Art rock and pop. Sold 600,000 in the UK. 

Kate Bush - Hounds of Love

Hounds of love.jpg

@byakkoya you should listen to it! :party: 

• Upvote 2

Just now, hammer said:

Thought this album is really good, it's a whole different sound from what we are used to. It's also iconic since it was just demos and overlayered with stuff post-demos!

The album was released in 1985 and it genres art Art rock and pop. Sold 600,000 in the UK. 

Kate Bush - Hounds of Love

Hounds of love.jpg

@byakkoya you should listen to it! :party: 

I actually have and even own it on CD. :D A fantastic album, it is.

• Upvote 1

Just now, byakkoya said:

I actually have and even own it on CD. :D A fantastic album, it is.

I always know you have an amazing taste :beybawl:. It's really a fantastic album, i first heard one track (Running Up That Hill) on the show Pose :beybawl:

• Upvote 1

Just now, hammer said:

I always know you have an amazing taste :beybawl:. It's really a fantastic album, i first heard one track (Running Up That Hill) on the show Pose :beybawl:

I actually came across Kate from a mashup that used "Cloudbusting" years ago and got intrigued, but never got into her until I listened to her other songs at random last year. Oh, and "Running Up That Hill" is a great song. :) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, byakkoya said:

I actually came across Kate from a mashup that used "Cloudbusting" years ago and got intrigued, but never got into her until I listened to her other songs at random last year. Oh, and "Running Up That Hill" is a great song. :) 

I have no idea why recently i've been into pre-2000 music. I started stanning the fuck out of cher and debuting her in my artists chart with 100+ plays. And this Synth album especially is really amazing.  :party:

• Upvote 1

Just now, hammer said:

I have no idea why recently i've been into pre-2000 music. I started stanning the fuck out of cher and debuting her in my artists chart with 100+ plays. And this Synth album especially is really amazing.  :party:

I'm more or less the same since I've been listening to ELO again as well as a bit of De La Soul.

Ooh, what synth album?

• Upvote 1