Jump to content

Blue Sunshine

Rock Music General Discussion

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, aerials said:

clearly you've never listened to rock music :kelly:

Ok. Now you feel better about yourself, stop quoting me. :whereisit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Handmade Heaven said:

Ok. Now you feel better about yourself, stop quoting me. :whereisit:

that makes no sense but go off hun. 

i studied music genres as part of my major. i also listen to primarily rock music. 
i also listen to catfish and know they're indie/alternative and not rock. was just stating a fact. not my fault you can't handle that. :whereisit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, aerials said:

that makes no sense but go off hun. 

i studied music genres as part of my major. i also listen to primarily rock music. 
i also listen to catfish and know they're indie/alternative and not rock. was just stating a fact. not my fault you can't handle that. :whereisit:

Girl ok, I get it, you know more about music than anyone. Let it go sis. :cardi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

Wish there were more Fall Out Boy stans on here :whereisit:

I don’t even know what a Fall Out Boy is tbh with you. I know my niece loves them, but I’m not familiar with their music or anything. 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@Evanescence  happy Ramadan my Arabic sistern, mashallah 

Slikovni rezultat za angelina jolie atrl gif

 

PS. this is just a joke and the song just has a messy title name, Evanescence is my Arab BFF so for others reading this, it is a joke, so do not try to take it out of context

9kNoVeL.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GODvril said:

 

@Evanescence  happy Ramadan my Arabic sistern, mashallah 

Slikovni rezultat za angelina jolie atrl gif

 

PS. this is just a joke and the song just has a messy title name, Evanescence is my Arab BFF so for others reading this, it is a joke, so do not try to take it out of context

9kNoVeL.gif

Welp, that's a good song actually :hoeanne:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Evanescence said:

Welp, that's a good song actually :hoeanne:

 

 

play it to your family and see what they think :gunga:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2019 at 1:31 PM, Blue Sunshine said:

I don’t even know what a Fall Out Boy is tbh with you. I know my niece loves them, but I’m not familiar with their music or anything. 

i’m sure you have heard them before

centuries, my songs know what you did in the dark, sugar we’re going down, uma thurman, all of them are hits

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are into psychedelic rock you should check out this group called  the Psychedelic Porn Crumpets. A weird name I know but there music is really good. I actually discovered them because Sabrina Carpenter posted that she's performing at a music festiva called Summer Sonic in Japan this summer and I saw their name beside hers and I was like what a weird name and decided to check out their music lol. You should check out their album High Visceral part 1 and 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, shmeur said:

sugar we’re going down

I know this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Treacherous Swiftie said:

If you are into psychedelic rock you should check out this group called  the Psychedelic Porn Crumpets. A weird name I know but there music is really good. I actually discovered them because Sabrina Carpenter posted that she's performing at a music festiva called Summer Sonic in Japan this summer and I saw their name beside hers and I was like what a weird name and decided to check out their music lol. You should check out their album High Visceral part 1 and 2.

 

this one?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the snippets of new 5SOS song, Halsey's Nightmare... whew, rock is making a comeback! :unbothered:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×