Rumors

Let's Talk.... Gaming. [Randomosity]

16 minutes ago, Sokka said:

I prefer Ducks :wendy24:

But tbh I never saw the appeal in Crash. Great how successful he is right now but idk I just dont like him lol.:wendy17: As long you have fun with him :demifat:

I do :mariahbye: But I've always wanted to play Spyro though, they even have that game together with Crash on the gameboy. I think it's just what I was brought up with tbh. Nostalgia plays a big part in it 

1 hour ago, Cheryl said:

I do :mariahbye: But I've always wanted to play Spyro though, they even have that game together with Crash on the gameboy. I think it's just what I was brought up with tbh. Nostalgia plays a big part in it 

Amazing :) Yeah I saw that Package. Hope you can buy it soon :) I agree with you. Many people say that Nostalgia makes the old games good for people. I love the old games <3

Maybe I will try Crash for you :P

1 minute ago, Sokka said:

Amazing :) Yeah I saw that Package. Hope you can buy it soon :) I agree with you. Many people say that Nostalgia makes the old games good for people. I love the old games <3

Maybe I will try Crash for you :P

I think I will. It's honestly amazing. Crash Twinsanity is the best btw ??

Just now, Cheryl said:

I think I will. It's honestly amazing. Crash Twinsanity is the best btw ??

Great <3 Tell me then how it is :) I heard that its amazing. I will check it out :)

It's quite long tbh ? But, you have the 1st three games from the ps1: Crash bandicoot, Cortex Strikes back and Warped. They all connect to each other through a storyline. 1st starts the story where Crash is created by Doctor Neo Cortex and he tries to defeat Crash because he goes against him, 2nd is where Crash helps Cortex, 3rd picks up from there where a time machine allows Crash to collect crystals before Cortex does.

After this a racing game was released (one of my faves) called Crash Team Racing, after this was Crash Bash which is a party game (similar to Mario).

After these the 4th main game (picks up where the 3rd left off) called Wrath of Cortex, this is similar to the 3rd where Crash tries to get the crystals before Cortex does. After this was Crash Nitro Kart which is a remake of CTR.

Then comes Twinsanity (The best). Its an open world game where you travel to different dimensions to get crystals to power the 'Cyclotron'. Its good because you work with Cortex and get to play him, as well as his niece 'Nina'. 

Then another racing game was made 'Crash Tag Team Racing'. After this, two more adventure games were made: Crash of the Titans and Mind over Mutant, but these weren't received well as the characters were changed DRAMATICALLY, but now we have the remaster, so its not all bad.:trisha5:

Back in the day we had a Sega Megadrive II which I loved. We had Mortal Kombat etc to play with. These days I only play on my iPhone with games like Bubble Witch Saga 3, Candy Crush etc coz at work I don't have time to play with a strategy game or some serious ones that take more time.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys! I don't agree that Crash Twinsanity is the best. It's a good game, but it strays too much from the original formula and gems are scattered all over the place. If you want to get the real Crash experience I recommend the original PS1 trilogy. It was the most successful era of the franchise, and now he seems to be back to roots with the N. Sane Trilogy on PS4 which consists, by the way, of the original trilogy remastered for PS4.

14 minutes ago, Human Nature said:

GTA Online is such a mess right now. They have a new update with army airplanes and you can drop bombs on players with them, already got killed twice in one session. But we been knew, Rockstar Games has gone downhill after GTA IV. They even fired the main guy working on GTA for more than ten years.

:keshabye:

We been knew sis, I used to play with friends but we stopped because it was just boring now.

and the people there suck, always killing you and shit. And their stupid ass tanks :keshabye: 

RDR 2 coming with online horses :lmfao: 

3 minutes ago, Human Nature said:

Yeah, I personally liked to make pictures online with the Rockstar Editor and make like a female character and make her dress nicely and stuff. I kinda like driving realistically and that stuff so it got really annoying to constantly get killed by twelve year old kids with too much time on their hands.

I make a male and female character, because I like having both. But I wish the guys were more eye candy than Prisoner released before death row :wendy23:

Tea. We used to play on private server sometimes, or not that populated servers, just so we can do stuff without being disturbed.

35 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

Anyone excited for a certain game coming out soon? Personally i can't wait for Destiny 2 to release on PC

Battlefront 2 tbh. I'm perchedT.

• Upvote 1

On 10/10/2017 at 10:11 AM, martlite said:

has anyone played the battlefront 2 beta? its so much better than the first one. i'll probably get it since they're doing free DLC now :icant:

I played it on day 1, I'm so excited for it :trisha: 

I hope they include Amidala down the line though, I need ha

• Upvote 1

On 10/10/2017 at 10:11 AM, martlite said:

has anyone played the battlefront 2 beta? its so much better than the first one. i'll probably get it since they're doing free DLC now :icant:

I have not is it still available to download? I didn't like the first one as I'm not into shooters. The only shooter I like is Battlefield.

35 minutes ago, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

I have not is it still available to download? I didn't like the first one as I'm not into shooters. The only shooter I like is Battlefield.

nope, the beta ended on monday

and tea on the first game. that one was a trash money maker