Rumors

Let's Talk.... Gaming. [Randomosity]

Always loved gaming. I obvz got the ps1 and ps2 when they came out, but never bothered with the ps3/4 since the games seem very weapon centered which I've never cared for, but I don't care because I love the ps1/2 games so much. Crash Bandicoot is my all time fave :wendy24:

Fave games:

Crash 2, Crash Bash, Crash Team Racing, Crash Wrath of Cortex, Crash Twinsanity (The best Crash game ever IMO), Crash Nitro Kart, Scooby Doo Night of 100 Frights, Spongebob revenge of the flying Dutchman, spongebob battle for bikini bottom, Nightmare before Christmas Oogie's Revenge, Toy Story 2, Sonic Heroes.

Everyone is discussing ps4 games, I feel like I'm stuck in the early 2000's :wendy21:

On 23.7.2017 at 1:55 AM, Rumors said:

I have so many unfinished games but no will to play any of them :wendycant: 

I know this feeling :wendy19:

On 23.7.2017 at 2:08 AM, Cheryl said:

Always loved gaming. I obvz got the ps1 and ps2 when they came out, but never bothered with the ps3/4 since the games seem very weapon centered which I've never cared for, but I don't care because I love the ps1/2 games so much. Crash Bandicoot is my all time fave :wendy24:

Fave games:

Crash 2, Crash Bash, Crash Team Racing, Crash Wrath of Cortex, Crash Twinsanity (The best Crash game ever IMO), Crash Nitro Kart, Scooby Doo Night of 100 Frights, Spongebob revenge of the flying Dutchman, spongebob battle for bikini bottom, Nightmare before Christmas Oogie's Revenge, Toy Story 2, Sonic Heroes.

Everyone is discussing ps4 games, I feel like I'm stuck in the early 2000's :wendy21:

Looks like you love Crash Bandicoot :wendy22:

Well many older games are better than newer ones. Plans on buying the Crash remaster? :wendy22:

1 minute ago, Sokka said:

I know this feeling :wendy19:

Looks like you love Crash Bandicoot :wendy22:

Well many older games are better than newer ones. Plans on buying the Crash remaster? :wendy22:

I actually bought the remaster the other day :wendy24:

Problem is, I don't have a ps4 :wendy12:

8 minutes ago, Sokka said:

Well you need a PS4 to play it lmao :wendy17:

Maybe you can borrow one :wendy24:

Well I asked my uncle the other day if he is selling his, he says yes because he is getting the ps4 pro, but he wants full price :wendy20:

My mom has been talking about buying me one for Christmas, but I keep telling her no because its too expensive for a present and I'd feel really bad if she spent that much money on me. Tbh I don't really mind waiting until the price drops :trisha5:

2 minutes ago, Cheryl said:

Well I asked my uncle the other day if he is selling his, he says yes because he is getting the ps4 pro, but he wants full price :wendy20:

My mom has been talking about buying me one for Christmas, but I keep telling her no because its too expensive for a present and I'd feel really bad if she spent that much money on me. Tbh I don't really mind waiting until the price drops :trisha5:

How much is full price there? Maybe its not that expensive :P 

Well I would feel bad too. PS4 is not that cheap nowadays. But many got a price drop here. Where do you live? 

2 minutes ago, Sokka said:

How much is full price there? Maybe its not that expensive :P 

Well I would feel bad too. PS4 is not that cheap nowadays. But many got a price drop here. Where do you live? 

I'm from the UK, so its around £250 here. The cheapest I've seen is £240. What's also putting me off is that previous PlayStation games can't be played on the ps4 :trisha8: 

Just now, Cheryl said:

I'm from the UK, so its around £250 here. The cheapest I've seen is £240. What's also putting me off is that previous PlayStation games can't be played on the ps4 :trisha8: 

Lol idk how much 250 is in € xD Well the PS3 was able in the beginning to play PS2 games but they removed that. PS1 were possible tho. You can also buy some of the games in the PS Store :demifat: 

2 minutes ago, Sokka said:

Lol idk how much 250 is in € xD Well the PS3 was able in the beginning to play PS2 games but they removed that. PS1 were possible tho. You can also buy some of the games in the PS Store :demifat: 

Google says 279.97??? It's not surprising, just another money maker, but it's so stupid, its like when the DVD player first come out and you had to watch some movies on the DVD player and others on the VHS player. So if I got the ps4, but discovered ps3 games I like the look of that aren't on the store, I'd have to buy a ps3 too :wendy26: 

Just now, Cheryl said:

Google says 279.97??? It's not surprising, just another money maker, but it's so stupid, its like when the DVD player first come out and you had to watch some movies on the DVD player and others on the VHS player. So if I got the ps4, but discovered ps3 games I like the look of that aren't on the store, I'd have to buy a ps3 too :wendy26: 

Thats not that much anymore. PS4 pro is 499 I think. Yeah thats how the business works sadly :/ Some PS3 games got remastered on PS4 already. (Heavy Rain, beyond Two SOuls). Just to name few amazing games :demifat: 

5 minutes ago, Sokka said:

Thats not that much anymore. PS4 pro is 499 I think. Yeah thats how the business works sadly :/ Some PS3 games got remastered on PS4 already. (Heavy Rain, beyond Two SOuls). Just to name few amazing games :demifat: 

I saw an advert for Heavy Rain, it looks really good. I think I'll just lodge at my uncles and play it on his tbh :mimientrance: Better than spending 250 on a console just for 1 game. Has there been any news about the ps5?

31 minutes ago, Cheryl said:

I saw an advert for Heavy Rain, it looks really good. I think I'll just lodge at my uncles and play it on his tbh :mimientrance: Better than spending 250 on a console just for 1 game. Has there been any news about the ps5?

Hope you will like it hun. Its amazing :') Yeah thats true lol :P

I think they talked about it but I'm not sure. I'm more of a PC Gamer lmao.

Btw Spyro outskinnied Crash :moo:

42 minutes ago, Sokka said:

Hope you will like it hun. Its amazing :') Yeah thats true lol :P

I think they talked about it but I'm not sure. I'm more of a PC Gamer lmao.

Btw Spyro outskinnied Crash :moo:

I can't wait :wendy27: I've never played Spyro, probably because Crash outsold and overshadowed :wendy24:

9 minutes ago, Sokka said:

Dragons>>>> Weird ugly things :wendy24:

Iconic PlayStation mascot that has sold 50 million units and has a remaster that is number 1 in its 4th week > Purple duck :wendy24:

6 minutes ago, Cheryl said:

Iconic PlayStation mascot that has sold 50 million units and has a remaster that is number 1 in its 4th week > Purple duck :wendy24:

I prefer Ducks :wendy24:

But tbh I never saw the appeal in Crash. Great how successful he is right now but idk I just dont like him lol.:wendy17: As long you have fun with him :demifat: