Rumors

Let's Talk.... Gaming. [Randomosity]

On 5/23/2018 at 6:49 PM, finechina said:

What did you guys think of Persona 5? I find it funny that everyone who had their first expierence with the series with Persona 5 calls it a masterpiece etc, but many people who, like me, come from Persona 3 & 4 have a much worse opinion. The style and dungeon system were excellent, but the story was by far the worst of the three games (since Persona 1 and 2 are completely different games to the next three), the characters were dull and downgraded version of previous characters and the villains were archetypal anime villains. The worst for me were the social links (confidants in P5), which were excellent in previous games, they were all predictable and again rehashes of previous social links

I played too much of it honestly. I mostly loved characters/music mostly. Before was few years ago that I found psp remake for p1 (old school is fun). Westerners are rude to it :(

then 2 of d's ones - devil survivor 

p4 ost was really catchy to but I didn't complete it yet same thing with Nocturne. Last one is hardest tho lol. I love both series tho. I miss old art to

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sonii said:

Have yall heard of Spellbreak?

It's a new battle royal game but instead of weapons, u are a wizard and shoot elemental powers :D
U have to get creative too!

It's fun..but it's still in alpha testing..i got a key tho

I have seen that. I'm tired of the BR genre but it looks really awesome

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

It's going to be a buggy mess for a few weeks so i'm gonna hold off :judgega:

yeah that's what I'm worried about since it's a beta :judgega:

I'll get my PS plus around december to play it when rockstar fix the bugs:judgega:

2 hours ago, Believe In Furler said:

I have seen that. I'm tired of the BR genre but it looks really awesome

Ikr!!
I fcking hate these new trends....MOBAs now Battle Royales??
Ugh..I hope MMOs or the experimental come back..

My friend plays them a lot tho..but she plays them cuz she doesnt got time for farm/grind stuff in games and just wants to get on with the action so maybe that's a reason for these types of games that u dont really put much effort to evolve like lvl and farm weapons? idk..just a thought

On 11/27/2018 at 2:15 AM, Sonii said:

Have yall heard of Spellbreak?

It's a new battle royal game but instead of weapons, u are a wizard and shoot elemental powers :D
U have to get creative too!

It's fun..but it's still in alpha testing..i got a key tho

I have a key too. I like the game, but I'm bad as fuck. :lipstick:

Ugh the rest of this month is going by slowly but that's because I'm eagerly awaiting Kingdon Hearts 3. Im currently replaying all the games in preparation I just started Kh2 critical. The only game I haven't platinumed is Dream Drop Distance however when I get to that one I won't quit until the platinum is mine.

I started a new game called Plague Inc. It’s a PC, console and now smartphone game. It’s actually very good and hard to master. Essentially, you have to unleash a plague on the world and keep a cure from being found, while trying to wipe out humanity. You can do it in different ways with points you earn, like, you can choose your plague to travel by air and it’ll travel from country to country. And as it spreads, certain countries will begin to counteract, like, if you have your plague spread through livestock, they’ll kill their livestock, so you’ll have to find a new way for it to travel. And then certain countries will begin developing a cure, so you’ll have to upgrade it and then you can inflict certain symptoms to speed up the process, but the scarier the symptoms (like seizure) then the faster a cure will be developed. So it takes some skill to get it right. 

It’s hella fun.

• Upvote 1

Gutted since The Video Game Gallery shut down. Does anyone have any link(s) to websites that post key art, untagged posters, etc. in high quality?

Does anyone have a website that was like The Video Game Gallery, which houses high-quality concept / key / textless art from video games?