Rumors

Let's Talk.... Gaming. [Randomosity]

Figured we should have an official thread where we can talk about anything gaming related. Of course you can make threads about games, but I thought this would be nice to talk about either your favorite game, frustration with a game, console wars, or just anything you'd like to talk about.

Or, if you wanna give a bit of insight as to HOW you became a gamer!

SO EXCITED for State Of Decay 2, im upset they pushed it to spring 2018 when it used to be summer  17 but as long as its not horrible im all for extra develpment

ALSO shook at bioware already teasing Dragon Age 4, (My favorite game series)

(It looked messy to me and I have OCD so I'm putting what i put up there, down here)

The first game I ever played was Mortal Kombat 2 for the SNES. My mother bought it for me at the store, and since my older brother had already played MK 1, it was a no brainer to get. My aunts were also gamers, my brother is a gamer, my mom was basically one too, so I come from a family of gamers :demifat: 

Mortal Kombat would have to be my all time favorite gaming series, mostly because it was the first series I ever played. But Tomb Raider and Xenosaga come in at a close second.

My all time favorite video game character has to be Kitana from Mortal Kombat. The fact that she was a blue ninja was what really caught my attention, since blue is my favorite color. Also, she uses sharpened fans as weapons, iconic.

Games I'm currently playing:

Final Fantasy XIV (Online)

Persona 5

Final Fantasy XV

Alien Isolation

(Current Gen) Consoles I own: (Favorite one in bold)

PS4

Xbox One

4 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

The first one was OK at best, but State of Decay 2 looks incredible! Shook for it :trisha13:

it was only okay bc for its entirety it was in a beta state, it had a small team of about 30 people and then microsoft got SCALPED by the idea and fully backed this new project

My brief history of Gaming:

I started gaming around the time i was in Year 5 (i think?) I didn't have much exposure to gaming as such, we never had consoles or anything simply because we didn't have enough money/ my parents didn't really want us playing violent games. Although my first experiences with PC games was Age of Empires 2 and Age of Mythology, spent a good 2 years JUST playing those games on school holidays and in free time. A few years after that i started playing Minecraft in 2012 and joined a server there and STILL have friends who i met around that time, the ones i've kept in contact with i've known for nearly 7 years which is insane.

First console was Xbox 360 a few years ago just cause. Then i built my own PC and pretty much do the majority of gaming on there even though i own all current consoles.

Games I Play Currently:

World of Warcraft

Overwatch

Battlefield Franchise

Favourite Games/Series:

Assassins Creed

Age of Empires

Last of Us

Legend of Zelda

Consoles that i own:

PC (not really console but it fits)

PS4

Xbox One

Nintendo Switch

Xbox 360

(Great thread idea btw)

i am strictly an RPG gamer

:rose3:

bascially the whole mario series

and BITCH i am glad you made this thread cause I was just reminiscing on Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga for gameboy, and that game was a masterpiece. 

:zach4:

But if im being honest, I haven't played a game in like 4 years

3 minutes ago, naughtybleta said:

i am strictly an RPG gamer

bascially the whole mario series

and BITCH i am glad you made this thread cause I was just reminiscing on Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga for gameboy, and that game was a masterpiece. 

:zach4:

But if im being honest, I haven't played a game in like 4 years

Mario is LEGENDARY. One of the true icons that stands the test of time, our faves are shaking :ny1:

I need to get me a switch to play the newer ones, I can't wait for Mario Odyssey :demifat: 

7 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

My brief history of Gaming:

I started gaming around the time i was in Year 5 (i think?) I didn't have much exposure to gaming as such, we never had consoles or anything simply because we didn't have enough money/ my parents didn't really want us playing violent games. Although my first experiences with PC games was Age of Empires 2 and Age of Mythology, spent a good 2 years JUST playing those games on school holidays and in free time. A few years after that i started playing Minecraft in 2012 and joined a server there and STILL have friends who i met around that time, the ones i've kept in contact with i've known for nearly 7 years which is insane.

First console was Xbox 360 a few years ago just cause. Then i built my own PC and pretty much do the majority of gaming on there even though i own all current consoles.

Games I Play Currently:

World of Warcraft

Overwatch

Battlefield Franchise

Favourite Games/Series:

Assassins Creed

Age of Empires

Last of Us

Legend of Zelda

Consoles that i own:

PC (not really console but it fits)

PS4

Xbox One

Nintendo Switch

Xbox 360

(Great thread idea btw)

A HISTORY, sis! I never really got into PC gaming, I much prefer a controller in my hand. I only use my computer for Heroes of the Storm or The Sims lol.

And thank you! I figured we needed one of these, like the random battlegrounds one lol.

1 minute ago, Believe In Furler said:

If it's as good as Super Mario Galaxy we have a legendary game on our hands :demifat:

Oh another game, that was amazing. I think this one is gonna blow all of them out of the water, I'm already shaking. Nintendo is doing THAT this time around.

1 minute ago, JAIN said:

Mario Odyssey looks so beautiful and cool. I want a Switch so bad but I'm broke af. :trisha:

this is tea. I'll never have the money for a switch but i guess it'll be fun to watch playthroughs on youtube

:trisha14: