Poll  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ex-Act is Winning 2017?

• Selena Gomez with It Aint Me, Bad Liar, and Fetish
    • Miley Cyrus with Malibu
    • Demi Lovato with Sorry Not Sorry
    • Ariana Grande with Everyday and Beauty and the Beast

1 minute ago, badgallaura said:

Selena Gomez, obviously. It Ain't Me deserved promo. It could have been a top 5 hit :(.

Agreed. It would have done better if it was released on Friday instead of Thursday too. It's the most streamed female lead song of the year. Deserved better

4 minutes ago, Barksdaleiv said:

I mean currently speaking its OBVI Selena. But overall I'd still argue its Ari. Miley really has to prove herself as a serious artist with this album and Demi has to prove herself as being more than just a talented joke.

Talented joke. I laughed loudly for a moment, no lie. No shade pls.

Selena won with "It Ain't Me" if we're completely honest...

She also could've gotten a Top 5 with it, but thanks to the lack of promotion that was never likely... "Fetish" on the other hand, is her big chance at getting that solo, but it seriously needs radio promotion in order to do so... But Spotify is pulling through though and the MV may come out sooner than we think. 

6 minutes ago, handstomyself said:

Selena won with "It Ain't Me" if we're completely honest...

She also could've gotten a Top 5 with it, but thanks to the lack of promotion that was never likely... "Fetish" on the other hand, is her big chance at getting that solo, but it seriously needs radio promotion in order to do so... But Spotify is pulling through though and the MV may come out sooner than we think. 

Doesn't hit radio until July 25 and they released it on a Thursday. Interscope really knows how to mess it up. But its coming.

1 minute ago, CyrusStan said:

The iconic Miley Cyrus :wendy27: It Ain't Me is more successful because it was released on February and Malibu on May but talking about LEAD SINGLES. Malibu is winning, almost 2M copies and 200 M views :wendy27:

Malibu is flawless tbh