New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

SJWextinguisher

OK can someone explain who Allie X is...thanks

I have seen this woman's name floated around on pop forums for years by a few users...

I have never seen any of her videos.

I have never heard any of her songs.

I've never heard her mentioned, discussed or acknowledged outside of pop forums.

Who is she forreal :cuca9: 

She's Pop's best kept secret and a work of art. every lyric she writes is from a deep part of her soul and nothing she does/says is without meaning. If you're gonna listen to her I recommend this as her first song as it was mine too back in 2015 when she dropped it.

Just now, Khris said:

Related image

baby... my sweet baby friend... can you link me up... link a sister up... with allie i want to talk to her about weird stuff and she only sometimes messages me back

Just now, booties said:

baby... my sweet baby friend... can you link me up... link a sister up... with allie i want to talk to her about weird stuff and she only sometimes messages me back

i mean, she only ever really talks to paul jorge and troye anymore. oh also that irrelevant woman who does her makeup sarah.

so... good luck

LQTEDvj.gif

Just now, Khris said:

i mean, she only ever really talks to paul jorge and troye anymore. oh also that irrelevant woman who does her makeup sarah.

so... good luck

LQTEDvj.gif

>Jorge

Related image