Sign in to follow this  
badgallaura

Foodies

Any foodies around? I particularly enjoy cooking. I don't necessarily LOVE it, as cooking is a hobby of mine not a passion. I do enjoy spending time in the kitchen innovating with a recipe or two and the end result is always satisfying! What about you guys, is anybody interested in cooking and all that jazz with food?

• Upvote 3

I am a really picky person I don't like really any sauce or condiment on food (besides Honey mustard or Mayo) :jan4:

I don't like most popular food Pizza, Cheeseburgers, Any Chinese, Mexican (besides tacos), Indian :jan4:

I like breakfast food and Chicken and other random junk food :jan4:

im just not a cultured person when it comes to food :jan4:

2 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

I'm such a whore I'm gonna caramelize onions and some bell peppers in a bit for some burgers at nearly 4 A.M. lol.

that sounds amazing :trisha6:

15 hours ago, Rumors said:

I thought Foodies were people who liked taking pictures of their food :wendy16:

Heh no, foodies are those interested in cooking and stuff.

Okay so yesterday, i caramelized onions and bell peppers and added some balsamic vinegar 5 minutes or so before I finished cooking them in olive oil and butter. I topped my burgers with that and added some cheddar and parmesan cheese I grated myself and wrapped them in aluminum foil and placed them in the oven for 10 minutes (and turned it off for another 10) to melt the cheese and it was simply one of the best homemade (well, frozen heh) burgers I made!