R U READY? COP Phase 2.0 IS COMING... Read more... ×

Slim Shady

HELP!!!! Is my straight friend hot?

Okay, so one of my best friends is straight and we're really close and whatnot. Anyway, I'm not personally attracted to him because I only look at him as a friend, even though I do think he's attractive overall.  He's into music and always plays guitar and stuff. I'm curious what ya'll think though. Is he cute?  Rate him 1-10 and tell me what's hot and not.

Oh, and please don't move this to S*x and Relationships cause I want more people to see it!

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

Well to be honest, beauty is in the eye of the beholder though I'm sure there's a general consensus on what's hot and isn't. To me, he looks okay. I'm sure to many he's hot but personally he's just not my type. Why do I sound like a smart-ass lol Amazing muscles though, like choke me daddy. Also I think you need some better pictures that showcases his facial features.

4 minutes ago, CarlySlayJepsen said:

Biggest dicc pig aka me just entered this thread :ohhai: after consulting with myself, me and my twisted personalities came to conclusion thay he is good looking guy, but nothing special (noah fence sis). He isn't ugly, but he ain't no Brad Pitt

But Brad Pitt is ugly :wendy10: