Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
FREAK

Hey

Recommended Posts

Hey guys,

 

I'm Freak (because of one of Lana's best songs)

I mainly stan for Lana Del Rey, but if Gaga decides to do something related to her music career that is not Jazz or sth like that, I stan for her too.

 

I created this account bc I decided that it was time for a new forum, since GGD is becoming quite boring and LanaBoards is... well, Lanaboards :poot:

That's it :gagascent:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CUZiCAN said:

Welcome sis, what's your name on GGD? :demifat:

Freak :poot:

 

I'm not the most active member on there tho...

 

What's yours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Arcadia said:

Yaaaass queen :zach1:

I made this account because people like you (the newbies) are getting treated like shit on LanaBoards by the senior members. So I'm gonna be more active on here for now ( don't know if you remember me from Lanaboards tho)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Heey welcome! Nice to meet you!

 

2 minutes ago, Sokka said:

Welcome to the Forum! :) 

Nice stanlist :) 

Thanks :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FREAK said:

I made this account because people like you (the newbies) are getting treated like shit on LanaBoards by the senior members. So I'm gonna be more active on here for now ( don't know if you remember me from Lanaboards tho)

I remember you, you're awesome :D 

ikr! Especially cashcomesquick :cupcakke1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I remember you, you're awesome :D 

ikr! Especially cashcomesquick :cupcakke1:

Yeah Ikr

 

I don't want to drop names or so, but there are a couple of ass-kissers (esp. when leaked_version got banned. Like all he did was attack people)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, scorn said:

Hey! Welcome to the forums. Great to see another lana stan!

I would appreciate it if you voted for me as a mod:

Thanks

Omg stop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FREAK said:

Yeah Ikr

 

I don't want to drop names or so, but there are a couple of ass-kissers (esp. when leaked_version got banned. Like all he did was attack people)

Defintely. Can't believe some people continue to defend them lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CUZiCAN said:

Omg stop

 

1 minute ago, scorn said:

Gotta get that promo lol

The only person who gets promo is me, if you look in that window :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×