Sign in to follow this  
ACT2

Little Monsters Are not Delusional

we aren't delusional...I truly think other fanbases are jealous because Gaga is an overachiever.

Think about it - there isn't anyone who is on her level since Michael Jackson and he was ugly to look at and a lot of his videos were very corny and Disney/Halloween aesthetically.(i don't mean this to MJ I live for him)

All the other girls have something missing - Bey can't write or do interviews, Madonna can't sing, act or perform...

Gaga is the first time a popstar has the complete package.

Everyone knows her potential, but when she falls short of it or tries something different to challenge herself (Joanne, Cheek to Cheek)

that's when other fanbases pounce on us and bully us.

Spoiler

if u still believe that I am being serious delete you acc fat :wendy1:

Just now, Leona Lewis said:

nnn that's why everyone calls you delusional :coma3:

listen ill give it to her she used to slay everyone 

but then she changed her sound to be "hip"

you can clearly see she's desperate in this video 

1 minute ago, CUZiCAN said:

Oh gurl you gettin in serious trouble :wendy17:

Also P!nk has at least the same qualities in case of the points you've made

p!nk is forgotten its so sad :trisha13:

i hope she slays everyone in P9:trisha:

Just now, ACT2 said:

listen ill give it to her she used to slay everyone 

but then she changed her sound to be "hip"

you can clearly see she's desperate in this video 

But Rebel Heart did serve something the girls wanted and that's a fact, but love you Little Monster sister<3 

Also Joan of Arc is one of her magnum opuses, open to whoever fucking fighting me if you want to

Just now, Afcucastan said:

Did you really just say the person who won the first VMA video vanguard award and is responsible for the big budget music video corny? Gurl bye.

im just stating my opinion :cuca1:

6 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

we aren't delusional...I truly think other fanbases are jealous because Gaga is an overachiever.

Think about it - there isn't anyone who is on her level since Michael Jackson and he was ugly to look at and a lot of his videos were very corny and Disney/Halloween aesthetically.(i don't mean this to MJ I live for him)

All the other girls have something missing - Bey can't write or do interviews, Madonna can't sing, act or perform...

Everyone knows her potential, but when she falls short of it or tries something different to challenge herself (Joanne, Cheek to Cheek)

Show me the receipts :wendy3: 

9 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

Thread fucking cancelled. Imagine disrespecting the King of Pop like this, what are you, 9 years old? DELUSIONAL. Irrelevant if you mean it or not you still said it