Sign in to follow this  
So Legit

So Legittt

Hello, ladies and gentlewomen. It's my first time on COP forums and I'm glad to settle in and enjoy everything it has to offer :trisha2: I'm a major LDR stan, major LG stan, and major Kali Uchis stan so if you are interested even in the slightest in one of these three than you're my new best friend :cuca8:

Also.. question: Where the COP forums active prior to this? What happened to the other forums? :niggawat:

Just now, scorn said:

They got shut down because of lots of drama and money problems I think.

welcome though, it's always good to see someone from lanaboards

Oh! I hope it doesn't happen again because this place seems like the damn shit :cupcakke1:

41 minutes ago, So Legit said:

Hello, ladies and gentlewomen. It's my first time on COP forums and I'm glad to settle in and enjoy everything it has to offer :trisha2: I'm a major LDR stan, major LG stan, and major Kali Uchis stan so if you are interested even in the slightest in one of these three than you're my new best friend :cuca8:

Also.. question: Where the COP forums active prior to this? What happened to the other forums? :niggawat:

hello fellow lana stan 8EyQ4_s-200x150.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, So Legit said:

:ohhai: