R U READY? COP Phase 2.0 IS COMING... Read more... ×
COP 2nd Annual Grammy Awards Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
ALIEF

Favorite girl scout cookie flavor?

My favorite are the Samoas. DELICIOUS! 

What are yours?

Spoiler

I hope you guys know what these are b/c if not, this thread is about to become real awkward :allyfall:

860a6ddd672f6fea3b9a59fbef5003f1.png

• Upvote 2

Just now, ? LANDlover said:

I didn’t know they had new flavor names! I’ll always remember my favorites (Samoas and Tagalongs) as Caramel Delites and Peanut Butter Patties.

They add and take away new flavors every years or so ... it depends on how well they sell. Like, the s'mores in the picture are different than the s'mores that were available last year. And the Savannah Smiles ones used to be a lemon creme cookie, but now it's the one pictured. I remember a few years back there was this one, I don't remember what it was called, that was shortbread with toffee and dried cranberries ... so good, but they didn't sell well.

I think they try to cater to the public as best they can.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

They add and take away new flavors every years or so ... it depends on how well they sell. Like, the s'mores in the picture are different than the s'mores that were available last year. And the Savannah Smiles ones used to be a lemon creme cookie, but now it's the one pictured. I remember a few years back there was this one, I don't remember what it was called, that was shortbread with toffee and dried cranberries ... so good, but they didn't sell well.

I think they try to cater to the public as best they can.

I know they replace cookies, but based on the packaging and the descriptions, it seems as though those two cookies are the exact same ones I know and love. They just changed their names!!

• Upvote 2

Just now, ? LANDlover said:

I know they replace cookies, but based on the packaging and the descriptions, it seems as though those two cookies are the exact same ones I know and love. They just changed their names!!

They are the same ones. Exactly. The names are different depending on where in the country you live. Not sure why ... that was never explained lol,something to do with where they're manufactured or something like that. I think the only ones that have the same name everywhere are the Trefoils and Thin Mints. All the  rest of em have two names.

• Upvote 2