Jump to content
R U READY? COP Phase 2.0 IS COMING... Read more... ×
COP 2nd Annual Grammy Awards Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
raindrops

Marshmello Ft. Demi Lovato | Love Don't Let Me Go | 2018

Recommended Posts

Guest
Just now, jackgrande said:

Me trying to find where Wolves ‘smashed’

osLuo8r.gif

It went top 10 in 20 countries and top 20 in other 3 countries. 2+ million WW copies sold in certifications alone, 3+ million WW copies in actual sales. 380+ million streams on Spotify, still top 20 on iTunes WW after 5 months and its only promotional performance was at the American Music Awards in November. Looks like you need to do your research better! :whereisit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nacht said:

It went top 10 in 20 countries and top 20 in other 3 countries. 2+ million WW copies sold in certifications alone, 3+ million WW copies in actual sales. 380+ million streams on Spotify, still top 20 on iTunes WW after 5 months and its only promotional performance was at the American Music Awards in November. Looks like you need to do your research better! :whereisit:

Still no evidence of it being a smash hit... :whereisit:

also I don’t really think you can call that AMA mess a performance, she fell around the stage lip syncing.

osLuo8r.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nacht said:

It went top 10 in 20 countries and top 20 in other 3 countries. 2+ million WW copies sold in certifications alone, 3+ million WW copies in actual sales. 380+ million streams on Spotify, still top 20 on iTunes WW after 5 months and its only promotional performance was at the American Music Awards in November. Looks like you need to do your research better! :whereisit:

END HA 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, jackgrande said:

Still no evidence of it being a smash hit... :whereisit:

also I don’t really think you can call that AMA mess a performance, she fell around the stage lip syncing.

osLuo8r.gif

"Still no evidence of it being a smash hit..."

bI4fODO.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest messiah
Just now, jackgrande said:

Hasn’t charted higher than #5 in literally any country, only reached #20 on billboard. You call that a ‘smash’?

osLuo8r.gif

Lets see where this DJ Kaled Demi flop song charts lmfaoooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, jackgrande said:

You said the words smash hit not me sweetie :whereisit:

I said "smashed" and it did, it was a hit all over the world with only one performance to promote it. Selena can do the bare minimum and still get those sales! :beautyisatalent:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nacht said:

I said "smashed" and it did, it was a hit all over the world with only one performance to promote it. Selena can do the bare minimum and still get those sales! :beautyisatalent:

one huge performance, two music vids, a ton of payola and official remixes being released and still only peaked at 20 ww

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest messiah
Just now, jackgrande said:

No matter where it charts it will definitely be a better song than Wolves :beautyisatalent:

Force yourself to like suckage sweetie. :whereisit:

It ain’t me.mp3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, Holywoodkilos said:

one huge performance, two music vids, a ton of payola and official remixes being released and still only peaked at 20 ww

Only one performance, an official music video, no payola that could actually be proved with receipts, unpromoted remixes and it still spent 10 weeks in the top 25 of the Hot 100 and sold 1.4 million copies in the US? Slay. :clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nacht said:

Only one performance, an official music video, no payola that could actually be proved with receipts, unpromoted remixes and it still spent 10 weeks in the top 25 of the Hot 100 and sold 1.4 million copies in the US? Slay. :clap:

one super heavily promoted "comeback" performance, one vevo mv and one spotify official mv and girl we all know selena loves her payola 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nacht said:

I said "smashed" and it did, it was a hit all over the world with only one performance to promote it. Selena can do the bare minimum and still get those sales! :beautyisatalent:

It flopped in the biggest song market in the world. It was a flop:lucifer:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×