Sign in to follow this  
raindrops

Marshmello Ft. Demi Lovato | Love Don't Let Me Go | 2018

Just now, Homojénik said:

Taking notes from her fave SelGOD. :clap: 

Wolves smashed, we know Demi wants the same thing!

Just now, Homojénik said:

Wolves was a worldwide HIT which was still charting on top 5 of iTunes WW 4 months after its release. 

osLuo8r.gif

Hasn’t charted higher than #5 in literally any country, only reached #20 on billboard. You call that a ‘smash’?

osLuo8r.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, jackgrande said:

Me trying to find where Wolves ‘smashed’

osLuo8r.gif

It went top 10 in 20 countries and top 20 in other 3 countries. 2+ million WW copies sold in certifications alone, 3+ million WW copies in actual sales. 380+ million streams on Spotify, still top 20 on iTunes WW after 5 months and its only promotional performance was at the American Music Awards in November. Looks like you need to do your research better! :whereisit:

Just now, Nacht said:

It went top 10 in 20 countries and top 20 in other 3 countries. 2+ million WW copies sold in certifications alone, 3+ million WW copies in actual sales. 380+ million streams on Spotify, still top 20 on iTunes WW after 5 months and its only promotional performance was at the American Music Awards in November. Looks like you need to do your research better! :whereisit:

Still no evidence of it being a smash hit... :whereisit:

also I don’t really think you can call that AMA mess a performance, she fell around the stage lip syncing.

osLuo8r.gif

Just now, Nacht said:

END HA 

Just now, jackgrande said:

Still no evidence of it being a smash hit... :whereisit:

also I don’t really think you can call that AMA mess a performance, she fell around the stage lip syncing.

osLuo8r.gif

"Still no evidence of it being a smash hit..."

bI4fODO.gif