Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Rose Mulet

Natalia Kills Was Right

Recommended Posts

Just now, Adam said:

You're disgusting. How can you be trans, yet refute the LGBT community so openly? If it wasn't for gay people and drag queens among the rest of the LGBT community, YOU wouldn't have had the opportunity to transition so smoothly and without hassle.

 

Don't DARE come onto this forum, an LGBT-friendly forum where MANY of the members love and admire the art of drag, and spout your hatred.

tenor.gif?itemid=5179984

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moist Mahomie said:

She does have a valid point though as there are a lot of trans people who don't like drag queens due the bad representation it gives trans people

That's called being miseducated. Those Trans* people that actually looked up the history of transgender rights and the movement, would've realized that the were fighting hand in hand. For example the Compton's Cafeteria Riots in 1966. If it weren't for Drag Queens and the Gay community standing beside the Transgender Girls (who also formed out of Drag), there would be NO Trans Rights now. The Trans people who don't like drag queens due to 'bad representation' are just simply miseducated about their history. 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moist Mahomie said:

Drag is all about gender, at least traditionally untill cis women tried to get on drag race

no. Literally anyone can do drag. Men, Women, Trans men or women.

Drag Queens and Kings are a thing. It's an art form.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Moist Mahomie said:

Drag is all about gender, at least traditionally untill cis women tried to get on drag race

No its not. Drag is about blurring the lines of gender and destroying the boundaries of gender gender roles and gender types

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ms. Knee said:

No its not. Drag is about blurring the lines of gender and destroying the boundaries of gender gender roles and gender types

And as a trans woman who strongly believes in (scientifically supported!) gender roles, this is a huge problem! just because YOU aren’t super masculine, doesn’t mean that gender roles for the 99% of normal human beings who are straight aren’t real. ¬¬ I swear that you gays live an echo chamber filled with one sided opinions, and you guys are soooo distant from reality that I genuinely feel really sorry for you guys. Drag queens are purposely edgy just for the sake of being edgy, meanwhile WE are the ones get all of the shit for their disgusting behavior, WHEN TRANS PEOPLE LITTERALLY JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL! Lol bye! I don’t wanna associate myself with freaks -_-

 

5 hours ago, quin said:

masculinity and femininity are SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS :whereisit:

and drag is an ART form. There is no gender to it :whereisit:

 

HAHA it’s litterally been proven that they’re not, but did I really expect more from effeminate liberal men? And how ignorant do have to be to say that drag has nothing to do with gender? LOL!

 

7 hours ago, Roxxxy said:
Before you come for ANYONES looks you maybe want to brush your hair AND your teeth. 

You’re not my mom. I’m sure these men would be handsome if they acted like normal human beings, it’s such a shame honestly...

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Adam said:

You're disgusting. How can you be trans, yet refute the LGBT community so openly? If it wasn't for gay people and drag queens among the rest of the LGBT community, YOU wouldn't have had the opportunity to transition so smoothly and without hassle.

 

Don't DARE come onto this forum, an LGBT-friendly forum where MANY of the members love and admire the art of drag, and spout your hatred.

Wow...you actually have the NERVE to take credit for progress in something that has litterally nothing to do with you. You gays are so freaking delusional, I just cant...

 

Because yeah, let’s just ignore the fact that the gay community has been historical known to ignore trans issues, they simply clumped us in when they didn’t even understand us, yet we’re when we question this we always get shut down because “the gays have been there for trans people” LMAO WHAT A JOKE! Even if you were supportive, being gay is still like the complete opposite of being trans. 2. Completely. Separate. Things. Stop being fake and acting like you know what it’s like to be trans, you don’t know shit. The ignorance from the gay community comes from them shaping this false mold of what they believe trans people to be and they try to trick trans people into being freaks like them instead of letting us being normal like we should be!

 

IN A JUST WORLD I SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE TO BE HAVING THIS CONSERVATION, TRANS WOULD BE SEEN AS NORMAL, AND GAYS WOULD JUST BE A THING I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT.

 

And you guys have ignored us for your own selfish needs, despite the fact that your first world gay problems are nothing compared to the shit that trans people expirence on a daily basis. Fuck, it’s so bad that regular male sexism towards females is CONFORTING to me, and I actively seek it out.

 

LBR, most gay people didn’t even know what the T in LGBT stood for until Caitlyn Jenner! Lol stop acting like you own trans people. Some day people will find out the truth about you guys!

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rose Mulet said:

HAHA NO they look like freaks. Ethier they’re homosexual men getting praised for making fun of trans women (when we simply just want to be normal, mind you), or they’re closeted trans women who would be waaaaaaaaaaaay better off just being themselfs. Drag queens are the enemy, not the ally. What’s so sick is that drag queens try to convince trans people that they are the ally, when in reality, THEY are the reason people have so many horrible misconceptions about trans people, and you litterally can’t even deny that.

 

EEF57493_FA9_E_47_C7_91_D3_ADBCA2_C9433_

Your Opinion is Wrong the door is that way ----->

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rose Mulet said:

Wow...you actually have the NERVE to take credit for progress in something that has litterally nothing to do with you. You gays are so freaking delusional, I just cant...

 

Because yeah, let’s just ignore the fact that the gay community has been historical known to ignore trans issues, they simply clumped us in when they didn’t even understand us, yet we’re when we question this we always get shut down because “the gays have been there for trans people” LMAO WHAT A JOKE! Even if you were supportive, being gay is still like the complete opposite of being trans. 2. Completely. Separate. Things. Stop being fake and acting like you know what it’s like to be trans, you don’t know shit. The ignorance from the gay community comes from them shaping this false mold of what they believe trans people to be and they try to trick trans people into being freaks like them instead of letting us being normal like we should be!

 

IN A JUST WORLD I SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE TO BE HAVING THIS CONSERVATION, TRANS WOULD BE SEEN AS NORMAL, AND GAYS WOULD JUST BE A THING I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT.

 

And you guys have ignored us for your own selfish needs, despite the fact that your first world gay problems are nothing compared to the shit that trans people expirence on a daily basis. Fuck, it’s so bad that regular male sexism towards females is CONFORTING to me, and I actively seek it out.

 

LBR, most gay people didn’t even know what the T in LGBT stood for until Caitlyn Jenner! Lol stop acting like you own trans people. Some day people will find out the truth about you guys!

I'm stating FACTS. I've studied history extensively, I have a strong interest in LGBT history so that I can appreciate EVERYTHING that has been done to ensure that everyone in the community can live without fear of harassment, fear of assault, fear of death. You have an absolute cheek to speak about history, if you clearly know sweet FUCK ALL. No-one is saying being gay and being trans is the same thing so stop trying to twist what I've said and what others in this thread have said in order to fit your homophobic agenda. No, I don't know what it's like to be trans - but there's such a thing as being EMPATHETIC. To be gay is still not to fit the mould of "perfect" in the eyes of so many others - you think that you, of all people, would understand that. For as long as you continue to disregard the the LGB section of the community, you will NOT be accepted. You're a ball of hatred.

 

If you are actively seeking out sexism, then you are NOT a woman but instead, you're pathetic. Women are fighting every single fucking day for sexism to end. By seeking it out, you're effectively saying that sexism (on top of your love for homophobia) is okay.

 

And don't ever state that the community didn't know what the T stood for. You're a really rude fucking bitch who needs to go back to school. A community stands together. If you don't wish to be a part of that community then... Maybe you shouldn't have transitioned but you're stuck with us whether you like it or not. So either stop spouting hatred or, to paraphrase Bebe Rexha, "get the fuck off our forum". Pop music in itself is inclusive, especially of the gay community so maybe you should appreciate that instead of talking about shit you clearly know nothing about.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Adam said:

I'm stating FACTS. I've studied history extensively, I have a strong interest in LGBT history so that I can appreciate EVERYTHING that has been done to ensure that everyone in the community can live without fear of harassment, fear of assault, fear of death. You have an absolute cheek to speak about history, if you clearly know sweet FUCK ALL. No-one is saying being gay and being trans is the same thing so stop trying to twist what I've said and what others in this thread have said in order to fit your homophobic agenda. No, I don't know what it's like to be trans - but there's such a thing as being EMPATHETIC. To be gay is still not to fit the mould of "perfect" in the eyes of so many others - you think that you, of all people, would understand that. For as long as you continue to disregard the the LGB section of the community, you will NOT be accepted. You're a ball of hatred.

 

If you are actively seeking out sexism, then you are NOT a woman but instead, you're pathetic. Women are fighting every single fucking day for sexism to end. By seeking it out, you're effectively saying that sexism (on top of your love for homophobia) is okay.

 

And don't ever state that the community didn't know what the T stood for. You're a really rude fucking bitch who needs to go back to school. A community stands together. If you don't wish to be a part of that community then... Maybe you shouldn't have transitioned but you're stuck with us whether you like it or not. So either stop spouting hatred or, to paraphrase Bebe Rexha, "get the fuck off our forum". Pop music in itself is inclusive, especially of the gay community so maybe you should appreciate that instead of talking about shit you clearly know nothing about.

Preach 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ms. Knee said:

No its not. Drag is about blurring the lines of gender and destroying the boundaries of gender gender roles and gender types

No it's about taking the piss out of women, or occassionally men if it is a drag king

 

they usually fishy to mean some one looks womanly, that is offensive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah adam has made a point, stop with this! Who here to judge? We got gays, strights, bi, les and trans here but so what we dont label we are a music lover family! Something rose will never understand! She needs to log out and never comr back! Shes so petty and rude.  :shadydenis: and stop dragging drag queens? Your a joke rose so fucking stop! U bag them when they are beauitful people when your just a mess! How dare you come at anybody! fix yourself before you judge ANYONE

Closing thread now, disscusion closed  :denis3:

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×