Sign in to follow this  
Dirkje

Little Mix | LM5 | OUT NOW

13 hours ago, Warrior said:

Surprisingly this was amazing :ariwig: 

Surprisingly, for me, it wasn't. I have been playing it non-stop! It's just that fucking album.

20 minutes ago, Ronald HoHoHoSon said:

An incredible album and so different for the band!!!

It's definitely their best effort to-date for me. I love it!

• Love 1

I didn't realize this was the new single but I'm so excited about it.. Hope we get a MV for it and OMG if they perform this at the BRITs (nominated for best group) :ariicant:

Jade being cute as usual + Perry & Leigh harmonizing :cloud9: love them! 

45 minutes ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

I didn't realize this was the new single but I'm so excited about it.. Hope we get a MV for it and OMG if they perform this at the BRITs (nominated for best group) :ariicant:

Jade being cute as usual + Perry & Leigh harmonizing :cloud9: love them! 

They haven’t officially said it’s a single. I hope it won’t be, because even though the song’s good, I don’t want them to continue pushing this generic tropical house stuff. We already had a lot of that with Glory Days Platinum Edition.

On 1/12/2019 at 5:14 PM, MAGIC LAND said:

They haven’t officially said it’s a single. I hope it won’t be, because even though the song’s good, I don’t want them to continue pushing this generic tropical house stuff. We already had a lot of that with Glory Days Platinum Edition.

WELP if it's getting a MV and they added a rapper then it's definitely the next single.

People think it's Ty Dolla $ign and if so that's a great addition to the song (Work From Home).