Sign in to follow this  
Dirkje

Little Mix | LM5 | OUT NOW

54 minutes ago, Woman Like Jesy said:

Wasabi, Joan of Arc, Woman Like Me, The Cure, Forget You Not, American Boy, Woman’s World, Monster In Me

This album did THAT

To all the haters, Little Mix is one of the best girl groups.  Period.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

48 minutes ago, SJWextinguisher said:

I honestly tried to like this you guys. Even though they’ve fallen off hard in the last three months I sat down and listened to this with an open mind. But the beats are dated, the lyrics are shallow and meaningless (talking about how they love themselves without makeup yet they pile it on all the time and talking about stanning themselves? Criiiiiinge). The album is a 4/10 at best. The sales are going to tragic in the US. Narz really ended them didn’t she? :whereisit:

no one expects them to have good sales in the USA  :zoomzoom:

Y'all I'm indifferent to this album. 18 tracks and I only like 5-6 of them :bummer: their ballads and mid tempos are so good tho. I think the biggest disappointment was the wasted Sisqo sample on Love a Girl Right :laughcry: I was so excited cause the chorus is excellent but the verses are kinda tragic (but I'll listen a few more times and force myself to like it). 

Rating : 2.75 out of 5 

Fav Tracks : Monster in Me, Think About Us, American Boy, More Than Words and Only You. 

undefined

On a side note this has to be their most controversial album release with the Nicki vs Cardi situation and the label change. Wonder what will happen to them... I know they're really successful so I hope they're made a priority at RCA.

• Upvote 1

overall pleased with the album, the songs in the top tier make up for the ones i like less ; also thats the first LM album i have listened from start to finish so curious to see how this goes

:kimhi:

Spoiler

the stripped version of the cure is not the tea though, they could have done more with it, anyway still love the original 

WHEW Monster in Me is a SONG!

LM always delivers a phenomenal ballad + the isolated vocals at the end are lovely.

undefined

what can I say, baby, what can I do?

the monster in me loves the monster in you

haunting me, haunting you

:icant::icant::icant::icant:

lemme go find the 8D audio

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

WHEW Monster in Me is a SONG!

LM always delivers a phenomenal ballad + the isolated vocals at the end are lovely.

undefined

what can I say, baby, what can I do?

the monster in me loves the monster in you

haunting me, haunting you

:icant::icant::icant::icant:

lemme go find the 8D audio

Best song on the album wbk.

• Love 1

I had my doubts on the first listen, but I've listened to the album several times now and here are my fave tracks :cm:

Wasabi

Monster In Me

Think About Us

More Than Words

The Cure

Told You So

The MNEK produced tracks are so good, he really knows what the fuck he's doing when he works with them, there mid-tempo/ballads are always so good, Timbaland and Kamille snapped on More Than Words too :gemma:

• Upvote 2

It's so hard to pick a favorite omg :nickiscream: but I would say my faves rn now are:

Think About Us (hello 3rd single), Monster In Me (their best song omg), Wasabi, Forget You Not, Woman's World and Woman Like Me :nickiscream:

• Upvote 1