Sign in to follow this  
Dirkje

Little Mix | LM5 | OUT NOW

I like how it's going so far. Nicki on their lead single was the start of their downfall though. She's hated by almost everyone at this point, excluding her fans, and by collaborating with her on the lead from LM5, was a mistake in all honesty. 

I think it is very mixed for me. But I will wait for the full album. I really liked Salute the most. Get Weird is when they started to steer into commercial way, it is still great song but nowhere close to Salute. Anyway, can't wait for this! :cardi: 

All those snippets got me so pumped for that album :sonii: It really reminds me of DW without being just a rehash... All sound good so far :trisha13:

Notice is a diamond.

Forget You Not will knockT.

I'm sure an ATRLer/worshiper of pop was the executive producer of that album. :madgebop:

• Upvote 1

I'm obsessed with Joan Of Arc :trisha13: It has a RuPaul's Drag Race vibe I really like :rubop:

That song + WLM and the wig snatching Notice are among my favorite songs from them :trisha12: This could be my favorite album of the year and also my favorite ever from those queens!!!

• Upvote 1

Wooow... They are really blessing the gays with that album :trisha13: I knew it would be good but it's even better than what I expected: it's super cohesive, catchy, serving bops after bops, different from current pop music (that boring trap trend).... Some songs are weaker but nothing is bad actually :trisha13:

My faves: wooow i can't choose... Woman's World, Strip, Wasabi, Forget You Not, Notice, Think About Us, The Cure... 

Their best album and the album of the year. PeriodT. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Robbie Kay said:

Wooow... They are really blessing the gays with that album :trisha13: I knew it would be good but it's even better than what I expected: it's super cohesive, catchy, serving bops after bops, different from current pop music (that boring trap trend).... Some songs are weaker but nothing is bad actually :trisha13:

My faves: wooow i can't choose... Woman's World, Strip, Wasabi, Forget You Not, Notice, Think About Us, The Cure... 

Their best album and the album of the year. PeriodT. 

4 hours ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I was worried with this album after the tragic title and covers, but BITCH they came through with so many bops I was not ready :ariwig:

Think About Us, Wasabi and American Boy are my faves atm :wigidol:

Spit me out like hot wasabi :bop:

taste :gaycat7:

• Love 1

I honestly tried to like this you guys. Even though they’ve fallen off hard in the last three months I sat down and listened to this with an open mind. But the beats are dated, the lyrics are shallow and meaningless (talking about how they love themselves without makeup yet they pile it on all the time and talking about stanning themselves? Criiiiiinge). The album is a 4/10 at best. The sales are going to tragic in the US. Narz really ended them didn’t she? :whereisit: