Sign in to follow this  
Dirkje

Little Mix | LM5 | OUT NOW

It's amazing how they've already put out more music than the Spice Girls ever did, but they just haven't reached anywhere near as the icon level that the SG's did. They just feel like filler to me, I hope they can bring something unique and FRESH to the table this time instead of a GRL rip off. 

Just now, Thug Misses ENT said:

It's amazing how they've already put out more music than the Spice Girls ever did, but they just haven't reached anywhere near as the icon level that the SG's did. They just feel like filler to me, I hope they can bring something unique and FRESH to the table this time instead of a GRL rip off. 

Excuse me?? Have you even listened to a Little Mix album before? They are always coming up with new and interesting ideas!! And they were formed before GRL btw.

14 hours ago, Thug Misses ENT said:

Yet they're bigger than G.R.L. ever were!

• Upvote 1

On 3/8/2018 at 5:03 AM, Thug Misses ENT said:

oh honey. spice girls were from a different time when people were only here for female artists. shit's a lot different now. little mix started a year before grl and the beef that grl tried to create because their song sounded similar to shout out to my ex went nowhere because literally nobody gives a damn about grl - never did, never will. people are here for little mix, more so than they ever were for grl, but since the 2000's it's been a LOT harder for british artists to break in america unless you're skinny white dudes.

• Upvote 1

i really really hope that Syco gets their act together for this album. The singles from Glory Days could've been handled so much better... Touch was meant to be a worldwide hit. I'm not giving up! :poot:

• As confirmed at Billboard, the group's fifth studio album is due November 2018.
  • They announced on heatworld that the album will feature female-only collaborations. Yes, "collaborations."
  • They will perform on The X Factor when the shows go live.
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Livelikemusic said:
  • As confirmed at Billboard, the group's fifth studio album is due November 2018.
  • They announced on heatworld that the album will feature female-only collaborations. Yes, "collaborations."
  • They will perform on The X Factor when the shows go live.

i hope it's not too many collabs tho/i hope they have versions without collabs but either way i'm READY