New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

SJWextinguisher

COP's Global Moderator Election; MODS ANNOUNCED!

COP's Global Moderator Election; VOTE NOW!  

70 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Choose the ones you most want to see as Global Moderators

• Denis Stoff
    • Dirkje
    • P!nk Monáe
    • Sokka
    • TheKeshaRose
    • Rat

The nominees for our GLOBAL MODERATOR Election are...

@Denis Stoff

@Dirkje

@P!nk Monáe

@Rumors

@life13swift

@CUZiCAN

@Sokka

@TheKeshaRose

@scorn

@Rat

Thank you to everyone applied, it was narrowed down to this top 10 after careful scrutinising. 

We now ask all nominees to campaign in this thread by telling the members why they should vote for them! 

We will open up a multiple choice poll in roughly 24 hours FOR 24 hours, so you know if none of the candidates have campaigned by then, maybe they're not worth a vote lol. The top 3 most voted for candidates will join our global mod team. 

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen, I am your resident Lindsay Lohan stan yOeSZ1l.gif

I've been on COP since before the old one shut down, (Legendtina Goduilera) and was an active member who constantly posted and discussed, until the eventual downfall of the original COP. Soon after, we all migrated to WOP, admin'd by our dear Dirkje and Manuela. I was also an active member there, who was then promoted to Moderator, and joined the team with the good sis Adam, Jacob and Nicki Minaj. And now, when COP 2.0 opened up, i came back with a vengeance :demifat: 

I know a lot of you bald headed hoes from back then, and am meeting y'all. I make friends with all the legends here, and I'm easy to talk to and approach.

Basically, I have the experience needed to be a Mod, seeing as I've already been one before.

I'm fair, non-bias, and am the Nancy Drew of COP with my thorough investigations.

I also co-host Big Brother and host the simulator version of it.

I'm from California, so I can be on at all times basically (I don't sleep until 2-3 am anyways), so I see all the mods come and go during the day.

When the polls open up, see it in your heart to vote for the only remaining Lindsay Lohan stan (who really wants this) And the one who cares for one, all, and your opinions :xtinahug:

#Rumors2017

Thank you for nominating me :) 

I'm really bad at stuff like this but I will try my best:

My name is Jannik, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Germany. I've been on many different forums for the past 8 years, so I know what can happen to a forum (positive/negative aspects). I wasn't a moderator before but I will give my best as being a nice and competent moderator :)

I would give my best as moderator to keep the place clean from too much drama (even tho we all love it) and taking care of trolls or mean members. I also will support other members when they need help or also if they need someone to talk to and letting them feel welcome here. Everyone deserves to be treaten with respect and love :) 

I'm here mostly during the day, so I would have the time taking care for y'all and the forum.  I will also help with organizing events and also forum games :demifat: 

I'd love to getting voted as a moderator and I hope to see your support during the vote :) 

Kind Regards :) 

Hello fellow sistren, hope you are feeling good today!

My name is Paul aka CUZiCAN and thank you for everything you offered me.

I am 17 years old and from Berlin/Germany. :)

Most of you know me as a shady person, but I love helping people, communicate with them and have fun with them!

I visit this forum as much as I can and love making new friends, like I already did. I joined the first day and became so addicted already. 

Moreover I am a very tolerant, loyal, kind and helping user. If you have any problems just ask me and I try to help you as much as I'm able to. 

You will have a lot of fun with me and I will show you how much I do respect and love/like you. 

Of course I'm willing to create forum games, events and care about our rules in case of forum layout/impression like missplacing threads, insulting threads or just useless/dumb-prank threads. 

I also had the experience to be a mod in another smaller forum, so I'm able to use my knowledge here. 

So if you want a kind, tolerant, loyal, entertaining, mod who's also a P!nk stan, I'm looking forward for your vote later :)

Of course I do respect my other competitors and hope the best for them. 

-Have a nice day! 

@CUZiCAN

Thank for for the nomation guys x

Im Marnie, 25 years old you all know me as the metalcore / pop stan on here :) been browsing and a member for music forums for 10 years from atrl days (2007 when it was good) then the pop daily when i meet some of you and then was a section mod in old COP and was upset when it closed. So would love too help and be a part of the mod family even, tho everyone nominated is well worthy :)

I am a kind and very easy going member and get along with everyone and spend most my time on here since you sisters are like a 2nd fam x

Im planning and thinking creating some things and events on here to keep the forums fun and interesting

Like to help new members feel welcome and to work and help make this site grow

Hope to get a vote for being mod x

P.s i do stan for a lot of pop acts too not just denis but having a member who stans metal as well as bopping to britney spears in her spare time can keep the site interesting x so if ya want a rocky chick as mod for different scene yes yes gimme those voties ;)

Love ya all xxx and keen to see COP grow.

Hi!

My name is Dirkje and I'm 24 years old. I use forums for over 10 years now and I have a lot of experience being a mod.

As a mod I dont care if you're my friend or not. I dont care if you're popular or not. If you break a rule you get what you deserve. We simply have rules for all of us, including you!

But I also care about cleaning out the forum and place threads in the right sections. I know how all the tools work so I can easily merg threads as well.

Thats not the only thing a good Mod should do. I'm a team player so I will work together to improve this forum. As a mod your opinion counts. I will always make sure you're getting heard! 

Last but not least I really care about making sure everybody feels safe and welcome here. I'm willing to brainstorm in creating games with the goal to get to know each other better.

I have tons of ideas for the forum. Having an introduction section instead of a single thread was my idea. As in a thread lots of newbies werent getting heard. 

Choose me and this forum will improve in being a forum that is there for all of you, no matter where you come from or how much posts you have. I can be a listening ear and I care about you.

Hello thanks so much for the nomination everyone.

Its Yianni aka Life13swift. I'm 20 years old. I live in The US.

As with forums, I've been on couple different kinds of forums for the past couple of years since about 2012/2013. Couple of those That I have joined are myanimelist (anime forum), Taylor Swift Swiftie forum, fotp, old member from old Church of pop/world of pop, and others. Some I don't post as much as on here though.

I had experience with Dirkjie and Adam on worldofpop where she most of time gave the idea that I could promote the forum on the promoteam. It was really fun when I did that yet It would also be fun to try other stuff on here as well. I'm very soon on getting a job/work but I also want to see whats it like to be on here to. I'm a hardworker, loyal, enjoy being nice to every member, and respecting the rules so no drama would be spread in anyway. I love helping people and I'm a very hardworker where I put my heart and soul into anything. Love gathering ideas for more fun on the forum.

Most people know me as one of the big sweet people on here. I learn to apologize for any mean action that you usually done and live to spread love everywhere. I'm also a huge pop fanadic for the likes of Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears, and a bunch more. I also enjoy listening to if you have any problems that you might have in life. Loved seeing the others and their reviews on here. Good luck to everyone.

Anyways thanks a lot - Yianni ?

For of all, thanks for nominating me, I'm quite surprised but very honored :trisha12:

Ny name is Camilla, I'm 22 years ald and from Sweden! I was never on the old COP like many of you were and have only been a member just over a week, but this is probably my favorite forum I've been a member of so far. I like that the rules aren't as strict as most other forums because that tend to really kill the fun most of the time. But every community has to have at least a few set of rules so things doesn't get out of hand and obviously a few mods to moderate. I won't be your usual uptight power hungry mod (not saying WE have any of those cause we don't, but there are so many of them on other forums) and I only want to be a mod to do whatever I can to help COP get even better and grow. I think as a regular member on here I've already contributed a lot post wise and I will always think of new ways to spur activity and fun around the forum! I think the most important thing for a mod is to be active, to contribute post wise and be online often. I'm online a lot and love spending my spare time here, and even when I'm out or at work I tend to check the forum on my phone, so really I'm active "all the time" and would be ready to deal with whatever needs to be dealt with at almost all times. I also have some moderator experience from before so I know what it's like.

I may like to be shady and drag a little here and there, but overall I'm really nice and easy going and a very fair person, how I feel about your personally won't get in the way of me abusing my moderator powers or whatever. You will never catch me being biased or favor anyone. I know my chances are probably slim because I'm not as popular as many of the other nominees, but if you give me a chance I promise I won't disappoint.

If you made it all the way through that wall of text, thanks for reading and please vote for me :raven2:

He legitimately took my submission serious. 

Hey, everyone my name is Dár I'm 20-years old from the United States. 

I found this forums through via twitter last February after seeing some Beyoncé shade and y'all know that's not tolerated 

I've been apart of the virtual reality of forums for 8 years. I'm well experienced in hosting websites.  

Ive previously owned three websites. And was one of the co-owners administrator of the well known ultimate-chatzone (global chatters)

Due to my upcoming classes and being promoted to full-time at work. I withdraw myself from the nominations. I'm not going to take on these responsibilities and won't be capable of handling of them due to me  scheduling. If anyone voted for me I want all the votes to go towards @Dirkje and @P!nk Monáe. These two could actually make this forums something special. :rose6:

7 minutes ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

He legitimately my submission serious. 

Hey, everyone my name is Dár I'm 20-years old from the United States. 

I found this forums through via twitter last February after seeing some Beyoncé shade and y'all know that's not tolerated 

I've been apart of the virtual reality of forums for 8 years. I'm well experienced in hosting websites.  

Ive previously owned three websites. And was one of the co-owners administrator of the well known ultimate-chatzone (global chatters)

Due to my upcoming classes and being promoted to full-time at work. I withdraw myself from the nominations. I'm not going to take on these responsibilities and won't be capable of handling of them due to me  scheduling. If anyone voted for me I want all the votes to go towards @Dirkje and @P!nk Monáe. These two could actually make this forums something special. :rose6:

oh wait i just read that right :moo: thank you :trisha:

so @Afcucastan could i take her place