Sign in to follow this  
ReturnOfTheIndie

Let's relive November 8, 2016

I remember the day. Everyone in my town was a full on trump supporter. People were wearing "make America great again" hats or had trump signs up. I was worried sick to my stomach, and I knew Trump had won the election after Florida turned red. It sorta scared me because of the way people would think of me (I'm mexican). Everyone was so brainwashed from everything Trump had said about us. I couldn't get a nights sleep so I'm hoping that at one point I did go to sleep and this is all a nightmare...:jan3:

4 minutes ago, Afcucastan said:

A nightmare for liberals and a great day for America :kikiki: 

Jk sis... the election happened. 

btw where is that gif from?

Just now, TeenageDream said:

I remember the day. Everyone in my town was a full on trump supporter. People were wearing "make America great again" hats or had trump signs up. I was worried sick to my stomach, and I knew Trump had won the election after Florida turned red. It sorta scared me because of the way people would think of me (I'm mexican). Everyone was so brainwashed from everything Trump had said about us. I couldn't get a nights sleep so I'm hoping that at one point I did go to sleep and this is all a nightmare...:jan3:

This is how gross I felt too, I really couldn't sleep lol. But luckily in my case, I live in California so it's all really fine here. I've only seen ONE trump supporter shirt since the election to present day.

4 minutes ago, Rumors said:

When the ultimate Rigga Morris happened, and I realized the American system is so easily manipulated and the American people really are gullible :wendy7:

Erm sweetie, the mainstream media were pro-Hillary. If Americans were gullible, they wouldve voted fa ha

nxMBqb4.gif?noredirect

5 minutes ago, Rumors said:

When the ultimate Rigga Morris happened, and I realized the American system is so easily manipulated and the American people really are gullible :wendy7:

a lilo stan? Bitch come through!!

Just now, Afcucastan said:

Erm sweetie, the mainstream media were pro-Hillary. If Americans were gullible, they wouldve voted fa ha

nxMBqb4.gif?noredirect

They voted for someone with promises he couldn't keep. That's the gullible part I was referring to :wendy6:

And how could the media not not be on trumps side? He made fun of a DISABLED Person on live tv.

5 minutes ago, Afcucastan said:

you realize nbc and fox news have like the same ratings....?

btw how you are even a pop stan if you are so conservative? who do you even stan?

:wendy10:

Just now, Rumors said:

Thanks sweetie, there's only a handful of us left. So i gotta represent :trisha13:

Doing the Lord's work

:trisha7:

I'm for praying for you and Lindsay sis 

:trisha4:

3 minutes ago, naughtybleta said:

Doing the Lord's work

:trisha7:

I'm for praying for you and Lindsay sis 

:trisha4:

Thank you sweetie, it's appreciated :trisha13:

It seems like the good sis is healthy and fine, which is good :demifat: And she might be getting jobs so let's hope :trisha4: