```

Slumber Party Deserved Better

3 minutes ago, praisethelorde said:

Nooo Love me Down deserve better and Change your Mind (No seas Cortés) ft Maluma could have been her Despacito.

????loveee love me down it deserved a video ??

5 minutes ago, naughtybleta said:

This song + MV was a masterpiece. It deserved a better peak, more YouTube views, more streams, more recognition, but America failed once again .......

:trisha11:

Agreed :trisha12: I'm happy it became a dance club hit for Britneys career tho ??agreed about it flopping

20 minutes ago, praisethelorde said:

Nooo Love me Down deserve better and Change your Mind (No seas Cortés) ft Maluma could have been her Despacito.

Change your Mind is AMAZING

I laugh at the fact that RCA put Tinashe on the song to promote her career by making her collaborate with a bigger artist but then failed to finance and schedule any real promotion for the song. :coma1: She's good on the song (although I agree that someone bigger like Selena could have helped more) and in the mv she has a nice chemistry with Britney.

This song turned me into a Tinashe fun. At least Britney's impact is real heh. The song struck me as one of the best when Glory first came out; a shame it didn't succeed that much but eh, we know Britney's career isn't what it used to be and that's perfectly normal and expected.