The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
IsThatKingdieSlaying

Xtina on poster at my local markets for unknown lipstick

Just now, Rumors said:

All shade, all tea, but if your faves were as interesting as y'all peg them to be... You wouldn't have to talk about mine :ny1:

Britney's been missing since July 4th, but tbh Britney can post a google searched image and it be more interesting than Christina. 

Just now, Ms. Knee said:

Britney's been missing since July 4th, but tbh Britney can post a google searched image and it be more interesting than Christina. 

Stay mad that my queen looks youthful and still has a mind.

Your fave puts up google searched images like a ten year old and looks older than Madonna :ny1:

Just now, Rumors said:

Your fave puts up google searched images like a ten year old and looks older than Madonna :ny1:

It's okay, mine still makes albums that sale and interacts with fans, and tours, I could go on but you got the point I think :notimpressed:

Just now, Ms. Knee said:

It's okay, mine still makes albums that sale and interacts with fans, and tours, I could go on but you got the point I think :notimpressed:

It's okay, mine broke an attendance record that no other artist could, can do what she wants without being held back by family/management, makes sure her show doesn't get cancelled, gets shows MADE for her, and is coming soon :demifat: I can see why robots are mad

5 minutes ago, Rumors said:

It's okay, mine broke an attendance record that no other artist could, can do what she wants without being held back by family/management, makes sure her show doesn't get cancelled, gets shows MADE for her, and is coming soon :demifat: I can see why robots are mad

Gurl still bringing up that FREE concert? Last I checked Britney holds multiple records, has a Beach named after her, postponed an election, has a Cancer Treatment Campus, and a day named in her honor

Based on articles that can be found on google. She has been per say publicly supporting lipsense since 2013. And so have other celebrities such as Britney Spears, Barbara Streisand, Kerry Washington, Adele and many others.

Just now, DarKnowlesKordei said:

Based on articles that can be found on google. She has been per say publicly supporting lipsense since 2013. And so have other celebrities such as Britney Spears, Barbara Streisand, Kerry Washington, Adele and many others.

Image result for whitney houston pointing gif

wow this tea is Delicious :wendy14: thanks for putting the argument to rest 

5 minutes ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

The only tea that was needed :wendy5:

21 minutes ago, Ms. Knee said:

Gurl still bringing up that FREE concert? Last I checked Britney holds multiple records, has a Beach named after her, postponed an election, has a Cancer Treatment Campus, and a day named in her honor

It wasn't a free concert :ny1: It was already shown that people had to pay to attend, but keep grasping at straws robots :wendy5:

Oh yeah, a day in Las Vegas, where she resides in a braindead manner, is so big :wendy16:

35 minutes ago, Rumors said:

You wish you will look this good 

38 minutes ago, Rumors said:

3 minutes ago, SadGalRiri said:

Sweetie this is her Bionic album photoshoot obviously being used illegally :notimpressed:

In her Biomic cover she was wearing her favorite red lip which is by lipsense so 9 out of 10 they were granted permission :fleshlight: