New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Praying4stuff

Are there "perfect" eras that could've been done better (if it's possible)

The Truth About Love 

Only really 2 out of the 5 singles were good choices IMO (Try and JGMAR)  Blow Me coulda been replaced with Timebomb IMO and done better but Blow Me Still did ok

and True Love And Are We All We Are Coulda been Replaced with Is This Thing On? and The King Is dead But the Queen Is Alive and also done much better

1 hour ago, TheBritArmys said:

BOMT,Oops,Britney,In The Zone,Blackout,Circus and the Femme Fatale Era were perfect eras :fleshlight:

Circus was iconic but could've been done better. Her comeback wasnt handled in the best way imo. And Blackout era was far from perfect lol I'm still pissed to this day with how they wasted the absolute perfection that is Break The Ice.

Freaking Anti era. The album sold about 7M copies worldwide so far and it's angering me how Rihanna paid the era dust in terms of music videos and promotion for Kiss it Better and Love on the Brain. Heck, LOTB was a #5 hit with only radio airplays without promotion or a music video or a discount. Only after it went #5 Robz tweeted a link to it like pfft girl. Everyone called the Anti era a flop, and critics said she wouldn't get hits, but all the singles (even one without a music video or promotion) AND a bonus track with ZERO mentions of it went platinum.

To me, that made Anti perfect, but KIB and LOTB deserved better. At least DJ Khaled knows a thing or two about advertisement lol.