R U READY? COP Phase 2.0 IS COMING... Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
raindrops

Ariana Grande Looking Amazing In Her Latest Instagram Photo

2 minutes ago, Afcucastan said:

They look physically curled up, that cant be achieved by overdrawing

Yeah it would seem like she has a cupid's bow that's poppin' big (though she never had a visible one), but if you look at an older instagram picture in which she took more pictures from the same day, you can see her lips are the same ol plumpy ones as usual. 

1 minute ago, badgallaura said:

Yeah it would seem like she has a cupid's bow that's poppin' big (though she never had a visible one), but if you look at an older instagram picture in which she took more pictures from the same day, you can see her lips are the same ol plumpy ones as usual. 

I've seen first hand up close on a friend when she had her lips DOUBLE filled...trust me, shes had her lips done. It's not a big deal, but she's had them done. I just hate when people like this get work done and pretend as if its all real. No hunny, your plastic surgeon is real.

Just now, Afcucastan said:

I've seen first hand up close on a friend when she had her lips DOUBLE filled...trust me, shes had her lips done. It's not a big deal, but she's had them done. I just hate when people like this get work done and pretend as if its all real. No hunny, your plastic surgeon is real.

Eh, it's not that I don't believe you, it's just hard for me to give credit to your words without me seeing newer pictures of her with a better lighting. Your words do have their weight of course, and they're credible considering you're saying you've seen one, but as of now I feel it's up in the air until we get a better picture. Sooner or later she was going to get them anyways heh.