Sign in to follow this  
Leona's Dupe

Why isn't Baby T-Rexha happening?

Just now, One Of A Kind said:

Call me when she has a bigger song than Me Myself & I. :rose11:

Or Hey Mama. :rose11:

Or In The Name Of Love. :rose11:

Do people even know Bebe Rexha tho? :cuca5: 

Most people were there for G Eazy (this shitty hip hop trend), Martin's huge fanbase, and Nicki Minaj :cuca5: 

Do people even know her alone? :cuca5: 

What good are hits when people don't even know who's making them? :cuca5: 

While people do not know Dua that much either, she's quickly gaining an image from the New Rules video. It even went viral on Twitter. :cuca5: 

On a serious note, we gotta see what the future holds. Bebe's EP didn't do well, and Dua's at least debuted at #5 on the UK charts. Sure Bebe's is just an EP but The Fame Monster became more iconic than The Fame so there's that. I'll root for both, though if New Rules does in fact establish an image for Dua, she might get the upper hand.

Trust me, Bebe IS happening, slowly but surely. 

:wendysass:

First of all, y'all need to stop with the Rihanna drags. Bebe is not trying to be Rihanna, she never came for Rihanna, leave Queen Rih out of this.

:rihtea:

Secondly, I think that a lot of y'all are not realizing what a huge fanbase Bebe has outside of the west. Sure, she might not be popular in English stan twitter or being doing well on the US charts, but, belive me, she has TONS of fans from Eastern Europe, Russia, Turkey, the Middle East, etc. Just trust that she is already huge. YouTube views prove this. I truly don't know if she'll ever blow up in the west, but lets just say that Back To You with Louis Tomlinson is coming this week and I smell a major hit 

:jan2:

And lastly: 

1 hour ago, Moebius said:

Bebe's EP didn't do well, and Dua's at least debuted at #5 on the UK charts.

I'll root for both, though if New Rules does in fact establish an image for Dua, she might get the upper hand.

Y'all are NOT gonna pit my girls Dua and Bebe against each other just because they're both albanian women. It's not fair to them. Their style, music, and fanbase is completely different, and they both have room to succeed !! 

I'm tired of people comparing Rita to Rihanna :oprah6: Their styles are nothing alike :oprah6:

But that's besides the point, Bebe Rexha has had hit after hit and will continue to do so. America knows who she is, for the most part, and she's generally known internationally.

28 minutes ago, Afcucastan said:

I'm screaming at Baby TRexha stans relying on the least popular one direction member to get her a US hit. Sad.

If that's what she has to do to get some more recognition in the US, that's what she has to do. She's just being smart, and I'm not ashamed. It's not our fault that the US can't easily recognize talent

lJHcLJS.gif

39 minutes ago, naughtybleta said:

Trust me, Bebe IS happening, slowly but surely. 

:wendysass:

First of all, y'all need to stop with the Rihanna drags. Bebe is not trying to be Rihanna, she never came for Rihanna, leave Queen Rih out of this.

:rihtea:

Secondly, I think that a lot of y'all are not realizing what a huge fanbase Bebe has outside of the west. Sure, she might not be popular in English stan twitter or being doing well on the US charts, but, belive me, she has TONS of fans from Eastern Europe, Russia, Turkey, the Middle East, etc. Just trust that she is already huge. YouTube views prove this. I truly don't know if she'll ever blow up in the west, but lets just say that Back To You with Louis Tomlinson is coming this week and I smell a major hit 

:jan2:

And lastly: 

Y'all are NOT gonna pit my girls Dua and Bebe against each other just because they're both albanian women. It's not fair to them. Their style, music, and fanbase is completely different, and they both have room to succeed !! 

@One Of A Kind started it sis

Also, is your name Bleta? :rose1:

12 minutes ago, Moebius said:

@One Of A Kind started it sis

Also, is your name Bleta? :rose1:

I don't care who started it, I want it to end! :oprah6:

And no, my name is not Bleta, but why'd you ask like that..? Bleta is a beautiful name

:wendy10:

1 minute ago, naughtybleta said:

I don't care who started it, I want it to end! :oprah6:

And no, my name is not Bleta, but why'd ask like that..? Bleta is a beautiful name

:wendy10:

Bleta's an albanian name, means bee
ARE U A BEYONCE STAN CAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE PERFECT SENSE

:trisha: