The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

FlorianLovato

How To Get Away With Murder | Season 4 finale

how-to-get-away-with-murder.jpg

How To Get Away With Murder is a law-drama show produced by Shonda Rhimes. The cast for the fourth  includes Annalise Keating (Viola Davis) , Nate Lahey (Billy Brown), Connor Walsh (Jack Falahee), Michaela Pratt (Aja Naomi King), Laurel Castillo (Karla Souza), Asher Millstone (Matt McGorry), Frank Delfino (Charlie Weber), Bonnie Winterbottom (Liza Weil) and Oliver Hempton (Conrad Ricamora). 

What are your thoughts on the show?

• Upvote 1

Season 3 overall was pretty good and better than season 2, I'm still shook they killed off Wes.  But the S3 finale was kinda messy  with revealing who actually killed Wes.

Connor is by far my favorite character outside of Annalise of course.

4 minutes ago, Legendaya said:

Season 3 overall was pretty good and better than season 2, I'm still shook they killed off Wes.  But the S3 finale was kinda messy  with revealing who actually killed Wes.

Connor is by far my favorite character outside of Annalise of course.

I was so happy when Wes died :eartha: I hate that rat 

Also as it hasn't been posted on here yet, season four will premiere September 28th at 10PM following a two hour Grey's Anatomy premiere. The following week on HTGAWM will keep its usual place as part of the TGIT line-up, the first episode is called "I'm Going Away"

3 hours ago, FlorianLovato said:

Wes? Laurel still is my favorite :icant: also these plot twists are just asjkhjsrk 

so happy TGIT is back :wendy28:

I know but I loved Wes he was everything, why kill the character that had so much potential. Tbh I wasn't happy with the season finale :tellem2:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, lanadel said:

I know but I loved Wes he was everything, why kill the character that had so much potential. Tbh I wasn't happy with the season finale :tellem2:

it was a bit messy but the ending left me shook :wendy14:

also the second episode SLAYS, Annalise getting back slaying in courd that's what i wanna see :wendy13:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, FlorianLovato said:

it was a bit messy but the ending left me shook :wendy14:

also the second episode SLAYS, Annalise getting back slaying in courd that's what i wanna see :wendy13:

This tea. Lets be honest Viola Davis is so incredible. Like sometimes I forget shes acting :trisha:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lanadel said:

This tea. Lets be honest Viola Davis is so incredible. Like sometimes I forget shes acting :trisha:

ikr, she's my favorite actress.. if ABC even dares to consider canceling the show at some point due to its ratings (srsly any American better watch it on TV to help the show survive), i'll go so damn mad :gretchen9:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FlorianLovato said:

ikr, she's my favorite actress.. if ABC even dares to consider canceling the show at some point due to its ratings (srsly any American better watch it on TV to help the show survive), i'll go so damn mad :gretchen9:

They better not but knowing them they always cancel good shows:beybawl: 

They do really well in ratings. But what's your theory on this season? I'm lost atm

• Upvote 1